• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He's actually got Greece on side, and has cleared up Europe very nicely.

I think my strength might be the cause, guess it's up to me to move on him.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Every game I played Germany attacked USSR in spring '41. Did everything else go out normally (like Molotov-Ribbentropp pact, Germany attacking France in '40 and so on)? If Germany doesn't attack, in spring '43 you should.

Yeah, everything went normally, although Republican Spain won the Civil War, Portugal and Greece went Axis, but other than that, normal. I'll just hit him myself in Spring 43.

Is the AI able to change the order of its land units if that unit is in a province currently under attack?
For example move the unit to an adjacent enemy province that is empty instead of standing and fight or retreat.

My first DH game, I am playing as France in an extended 1914 scenario. Germany never took an inch of French or Belgian land, and I managed to overrun Berlin by mid-1916 (on normal difficulty; admittedly I'm a bit disappointed in how easy it was compared to '36 Germany in AoD on identical difficulty). Russia was still under the Provisional Government and had not yet fallen to Bolshevik rule, though by the end of '16 Russia went from green to red.

Now it's early 1918 and I have some questions:
-Under what conditions is it possible to prevent the Russian Empire from turning into the Provisional and later the Soviet regimes? It seems that it's effectively inevitable once Germany decides to send Lenin back to Russia. Had I been but month or two swifter I might have prevented that entire event chain from firing.
-What conditions are required for Finland (and the Baltics, for that matter) to declare independence? It's 1918 and they're still red.
-Poland is a few non-contiguous provinces bordering Germany and Russia. Is it the case that Russia holds on to any Polish provinces they have after the Great War event chains, being Russian national provinces? Germany went as far as the Baltics on the eastern front but neither Germany nor Austria-Hungary really did much in the Polish regions.

I'm still deciding what to do with France and what stance to take towards the Soviets (I became a LWR government early on), so the answers to these will influence the course of my diplomacy.

1) Next time please open a new thread, this is not the right place to discuss this
2) Of course it's much easier to defeat Germany as France in 1914 rather than in 1936! In 1914 they fight a two front war, it can't even be compared.
3) Soviet Revolution is based on dissent, so if Russia manages to keep it down it doesn't turn into Soviet Union;
4) Since Germany didn't impose Brest-Litovsk Treaty on Soviet Union, Finland and the Baltic States can now appear only if the rebels control those lands and create those nations;

why does Germany attacks Russia so early in 1941? after the conquest of Yugoslavia and Greece they declare war upon the soviet union on april 1941. immediately they use their offensive chit, bun can only take some provinces in galicia, because the rest is covered under snow/frost/mud. when the weather clears up the Germans lose their bonus from their offensive chit. is there a way to set the month of attack to another month or somethin like that?

Will DH ever have some more building-projects in provinces? Raffineries for example, or some kind of production conglomerates which give bonusses to certain production types?

In version 1.3 will be added to the full scenario armageddon?

Two little questions, if you don´t mind answering:

1- In the diplomacy screen I can see a "Target" folder that I suppose is to add those countries i want to regulary improve relations, etc. How do I add countries to that list?

2- I´ve read in the forums that in some mods certain units can be upgraded to their "supperior" equivalence, as militia to inf or Cavalry to Mot...how can I do it?

Thx in advance!