• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For 2 it's for free in patch 1.02, released months ago. You have to select an individual unit and you can choose its upgrade path.

For 1 I can't remember, sorry, but I don't think it has any real use (it is important for Intelligence which shares the same interface, that's probably why it's there).

EDIT: for 2 see here http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x3/Shelman_2007/edfedb0a.png

Sorry, if this questions were asked already, but how can i lower and rise revolt risk in DH, in game, and in scenario before playing the game? And, where can i find free id's for troops in dh, when i want to alter the scenarios?

Well,what is the plans for the 1914 scenario in the 1.03 complete patch?

Hello,
first of all Thank You! 1.03 is a terrific game and gives a great deal of satisfaction. It actually feels like a true revamp.
My question: Why is it that Offensive Chit (and War Propaganda) are appearantly only available once _ever_? I´d imagine that every major offensive would be sprung surprisingly and with a great amount of supplies.
So, is it just me or should the option become available more often?

Will DH have a function about infrastructure like AoD?
I want to increase resources,IC points.(practically speaking,it has been important to build infra for many countries.)
You may say "Play AoD!" but I really love DH.
Thanks for the beautiful game cos I've had days of fan.

IIRC the devs didn't implement that, because they were worried about balance. It's hard for them to balance resources and IC as it is.

Infra should become more important for logistics, though.

Oh,that's sorry.
I hope the devs will adjust efficiency for logistics and implement realistic and balanced function about infra on the occasion.

Anyway,I know DH has been good game and will be more better.
I'm looking forward to play next version DH in far eastern islands.

Last edited:
How does the casualty system handle ship casualties? When all strength is lost, the ship is "sunk", and a part of the crew is saved by other ships. Is this solely simulated by the trickleback modifier? If so, is there no chance that almost the complete crew is lost if no one was there to save it, e.g. as it happened to the Bismarck?

So I want to write an event that counts the global number of fighters and bombers (as determined by the casualty counter) that a side has. For example, I'm writing a "Dresden Firebombing" event that triggers if Germany has less than 800 fighters and the US has more than 1000 heavy bombers. Would that be possible?

Code:
[div type] = { [country = TAG] value = X [when = now] }   # check if TAG (or country in question if not specified) has X or more of that type of division. when = now counts only already built divisions.

Just use 8 fighter divisions for Germany and 10 str for USA.

Event command reference is in '\Modding Documentation' directory.

Code:
[div type] = { [country = TAG] value = X [when = now] }   # check if TAG (or country in question if not specified) has X or more of that type of division. when = now counts only already built divisions.

Just use 8 fighter divisions for Germany and 10 str for USA.

Event command reference is in '\Modding Documentation' directory.

Thanks, that works great!