+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh hello Kerensky, what are you doing there?

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Oh hello Kerensky, what are you doing there?

So basically I loaded up as Hungary to see how everything played through - early munich, I allied with Germany early but still only got Ruthenia and the boderlands from Slovakia, but anyway, early 1939 I see an odd black spot on what I thought was the soviet union, but realized it was kinda green looking.
    Somehow Social Conservative Russia has replaced the soviet union - and is itself wracked with revolts.

NFI how that happened... is it possible the purge dissent triggered a 'revolution' event?

my guess is a succes coup government spy mission, it's rare, but it happened once to me aswell. *g*
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Darkest Hour
    ✪ ☭ ✠
    a 1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

Lord Protector of Britain Lord Valentine's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Göttingen, Prince-Electorat of Hannover, Germany
    I had exactly the same thing happen to me. Played Italy and consequntly didn't focus too much on the Soviet Union, then wondered why the Hitler-Stalin-Pact didn't fire and then realized "Russias back!". Oh and Turkey turned Stalinist after Atatürks death. A lot of odd stoff going on in DH 1.0 ...
    Take a look at my AARs

Praise the Lord! I've been canonized!

Is there any way to prevent couping? Sure, it might be fun to do as the player, but when the AI does to the Soviets it completely screws up the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cohacq View Post
    Is there any way to prevent couping? Sure, it might be fun to do as the player, but when the AI does to the Soviets it completely screws up the game.
    Yes most probably intelligence will be fixed within the next patch.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

I messed with spycosts, increasing the cost and reducing the probability of coups, plus smear campaigns as well. Seems to have worked.

51 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by Dichromate View Post
    I messed with spycosts, increasing the cost and reducing the probability of coups, plus smear campaigns as well. Seems to have worked.
    Could you say exactly what you did? I'm tired of getting spammed with smear-campaigns...

+ Reply to Thread