• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello. It's my first post here, so nice to meet you.

I hope developers will add more playable factions to the game. It would be a pitty for me to be unable to play with Spain and his Armada, with a new modern amphibious assault class ship Juan Carlos I, or the Galicia class landing platform dock, or our 5 AEGIS Destroyers (or frigates, depending of the point of view) F-100 Alvaro de Bazán class, the Fridtjof Nansen class frigate of the Royal Norwegian Navy is a sub-class of the last one, built by the same spanish company, and the Hobart class destroyer of the Royal Australian Navy is a sub-class of this frigate (or destroyer) too.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome Cerwan,

We clearly want to add more content to the game later. Spain is, alas, outside the map we have in the game now. Spain has a lot of very exciting ships, indeed.

The Alvaro de Bazán class is actually exported to the Norwegian navy as the Fridtjof Nansen class frigate (with somewhat different specs, for example it has no Standard missiles which is a real pity).

Jan, I just ordered Russian Strategic Aviation Today by Yefim Gordon and Dmitriy Komissarov, so you can expect a new, updated Russian bomber loadouts thread in the next week or so. :)

Last edited:
This has probaobly been asked a lot of times but I still have to ask. What kind of land targets will be available ? It would be nice if we could get neutral buildings and "targets" (HQs, Departments, etc etc). Is there any possiblity to add maps so that the whole world is covered in future expansions ? I personally love to play operation enduring freedom, the falklands and so on in fleetcommand. It would be awsome if missions like this could be recreated in future builds of NWAC as well.

Lately the brass in Russian military are smoking crack and have contradicting announcements every new month. Always announce new projects just to cancel them 6 months later. I almost wonder if this is some kind of information warfare from their side, or just plain simple incompetence in planning and management.

It is called elections.

When you detect an threat!

Is there possible that you will see a group of low slow flying helicopters as ships and then by misstake launch youre naval strike weapons.
Are there alot of "false information" to use for mindgames.

Is there possible that you will see a group of low slow flying helicopters as ships and then by misstake launch youre naval strike weapons.
Are there alot of "false information" to use for mindgames.
We don't have that right now. We heard it was technically obsolete. However, it is a nice possibility, especially when you're jamming.