• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pioniere

Field Marshal
17 Badges
May 29, 2006
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Arsenal of Democracy
Nice to see that Eu2 is a never ending story here. I suppose I should join in one day:D
Are there new revolt nations in this game?

Last edited:
New from the last version of EU2 or AGCEEP? I can't answer the former, but I think there have been some for AGCEEP.

I had no idea about what this game was although I had seen the title until a few days ago messing around on Gamersgate and happened to see it and read the description. I then went to this forum and did some reading and thought...WOW. I'm one of the ones who due to personal preference just am not a EU III fan and can't get into most games of this genre. But then I love CK and loved EU II. And when I saw that this was basically EU II +, I had to get it. I'm not disappointed. It is just the right level of complexity and management for my tastes. Thanks.

I do have the game and will play it when the time is right.
Ftg_medal.png

I do have the game and will play it when the time is right.
Ftg_medal.png

Play it now - you can help test all the changes to events for the AGCEEP mod in our subforum ^^