+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For the glory goes on

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold500k club

Question For the glory goes on

Nice to see that Eu2 is a never ending story here. I suppose I should join in one day
    Are there new revolt nations in this game?
    Last edited by Pioniere; 03-04-2011 at 18:11.
    Firmly loaded with Saxon/Aztec fighting spirit!
    "I will find a way, or I will make one" Hannibal!
    And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. Henry the V

AoD development team.

Arsenal of DemocracyDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

New from the last version of EU2 or AGCEEP? I can't answer the former, but I think there have been some for AGCEEP.
    "Wherever an altar is found, there civilization exists." - Joseph de Maistre

I had no idea about what this game was although I had seen the title until a few days ago messing around on Gamersgate and happened to see it and read the description. I then went to this forum and did some reading and thought...WOW. I'm one of the ones who due to personal preference just am not a EU III fan and can't get into most games of this genre. But then I love CK and loved EU II. And when I saw that this was basically EU II +, I had to get it. I'm not disappointed. It is just the right level of complexity and management for my tastes. Thanks.

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionThe Kings Crusade
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Pioniere View Post
    Nice to see that Eu2 is a never ending story here. I suppose I should join in one day
    Are there new revolt nations in this game?
    According to the FAQ
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-the-Glory-FAQ
    the limit on the number of tags has been significantly raised. So it´s possible to have more countries and revolters.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin

Hoi1 Resistance

Rappelez-vous quel Voltaire a dit; "Dieu n'est pas du côté des grands bataillons, mais est du côté de ceux qui tirent mieux"

very fun game + michelm is doing 1.3patch!

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold500k club

I do have the game and will play it when the time is right.
    Firmly loaded with Saxon/Aztec fighting spirit!
    "I will find a way, or I will make one" Hannibal!
    And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. Henry the V

AoD development team.

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionThe Kings Crusade
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Pioniere View Post
    I do have the game and will play it when the time is right.
    Play it now - you can help test all the changes to events for the AGCEEP mod in our subforum ^^
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin

Hoi1 Resistance

Rappelez-vous quel Voltaire a dit; "Dieu n'est pas du côté des grands bataillons, mais est du côté de ceux qui tirent mieux"

+ Reply to Thread