+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Minefield's Flags for Europa Universalis III

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    Good work Minefield.

May i please include your flags in my mod, with full credits of course?

And would you be willing to create a few more, since i added some countries that do not exist in vanilla EU3?
    MPM mod?

Europa Universalis III: Coat of Arms, Interface, Screenshots
    Victoria II: Flags
    Terra Maiorum (EU3 Map Project): Denmark, British Isles, Caucasus

I just tried it out and love the new flags. I hope you complete the set so its all uniform

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by minefield View Post
    MPM mod?
    Yup, MPM.
    Clinically diagnosed russophile and scourge of self righteous westerners.

"Do not ask what Russia can do for you, but what you can do for Russia"

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneRise of Prussia

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    Yup, MPM.

You have permission to use it. There's nothing wrong with using the flags I made in another mod.
    (Sorry for the late reply. Thought I already said that.)

Oh, and yes, this is some sort of general permission to use the flags in any other mod. But PLEASE send me a link or at least a message that you use it - so that I know where and how often my flags are used.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden

*downloading*

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

it would be very nice, if you convert ALL flags into your "older facing style". actually, i dislike the mix of your flavored flags and the "crying" colors of vanilla flags...
    any plans to do that?
    EU4-MOD:
    HaREM: Heirs and Rulers Education Mod (English & German)

Deutsch statt Paradoxisch?
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU IV: Community-Deutschkorrektur
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EUIII (inkl. Erweiterungen): Deutsch_0.4, Deutsch_IN_v3.00, Deutsch_HttT_v4.10 oder Deutsch_DW_v5.17
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU:ROME und EU:R Vae Victis / ROME:Gold: EUR_deutsch_v1.1 oder EUR_deutsch_v2.34
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Victoria II: VIC2_DeutschKorrektur v0.16, AHD_DeutschKorrektur v2.05 und HoD_DeutschKorrektur v3.02
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Sengoku: Sengoku_DeutschKorrektur v0.30

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Just wanted to say that these flags are AMAZING! But they are amazing to the point where the contrast between them and the eye-blinding primary colours of default EU3 flags is jarring.

I understand that cranking out a full set might be too time-consuming (or boring). In lieu of that, would you be willing to release your .PSDs so that users could homebrew-convert the default set on their own?
    ex libris Christophori Sartorii, Equitis Ordinis Roberti Magni et Intimidati (OLIR),
    Fan of the week: 27 August 2011 & 27 February 2012

PORTA ATLANTICUM, PORTUS CLASSIS ~ Gate of the Atlantic, Port of the Fleet ~ an England MMU AAR
    WritAAR of the week: 21 Nov 2010 ~ AARland Choice AwAARds (EU History-Book): Q4 2010, Q2, Q3 2011, Q1 2012 (shared) ~ Weekly AAR Showcase: 3 Oct 2011 ~ Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness

I'm still working on this and a remake of all flags is planned, yes.

It is time consuming - but not as much as Victoria II with about 1000 flags.....

And yes, a release of the filter is planned as well.

the next update!

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hither & thither, perchance anon whither... ?
    Awesome, these are a really nice addition, thanks again! Keep 'em coming...

HoI AnthologyFor the Motherland500k club

Its amazing that such a simple can change can bring about such a marked difference.

I very much look forward to the complete set!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I think they are a most welcome update, I just have a couple of questions that may be faults of mine rather than yours...

I've found a few countries have blazing white for flags like their detail is missing such as Novgorod and Portugal. Is there something I'm doing wrong or are the files missing or do I need to download more of your work and lump them all together? I'm laughably bad at any "modding" no matter how light.

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by synthshadow View Post
    I think they are a most welcome update, I just have a couple of questions that may be faults of mine rather than yours...

I've found a few countries have blazing white for flags like their detail is missing such as Novgorod and Portugal. Is there something I'm doing wrong or are the files missing or do I need to download more of your work and lump them all together? I'm laughably bad at any "modding" no matter how light.
    delete the flagfiles.txt and flagfiles.dds in the gfx/flags-folder. the game creates new ones on start and all will be ok.
    EU4-MOD:
    HaREM: Heirs and Rulers Education Mod (English & German)

Deutsch statt Paradoxisch?
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU IV: Community-Deutschkorrektur
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EUIII (inkl. Erweiterungen): Deutsch_0.4, Deutsch_IN_v3.00, Deutsch_HttT_v4.10 oder Deutsch_DW_v5.17
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU:ROME und EU:R Vae Victis / ROME:Gold: EUR_deutsch_v1.1 oder EUR_deutsch_v2.34
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Victoria II: VIC2_DeutschKorrektur v0.16, AHD_DeutschKorrektur v2.05 und HoD_DeutschKorrektur v3.02
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Sengoku: Sengoku_DeutschKorrektur v0.30

Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Oh you are a gentleman sir - Vielen Dank! :-) Wasn't sure if deleting the flagfiles.txt and flagfiles.dds would crash the system.

Good to hear everything is solved. I added instructions about how to install to the first post to make it more clear.

Hahaha that was kind but probably unnecessary as my ignorance is fairly localised to where I live where the gene-pool is slightly shallow. Thank you all the same though.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindEuropa Universalis: Rome

Does it works for DW ?? :-)
    PS: Nice work

this mod works with every game version.

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

This is great, except for when I'm fighting someone with non-edited flags and can see the glaring difference. But that's not your fault! Awesome mod.

A new release! I added the next 23 coat of arms and updated 16 making a total of 172 coat of arms. Europe is now nearly done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast