• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can only second the previous. Great stuff. Competitions like this gives a little extra motiovations for us writAARs.

Congratulations to all winners, and to Sir Capiatlist for once again taking the time to organize the ACAs!

Congratulation goes to winners, a big thank you to you Mr. Capiatlist for running this competition and also to all the AAR writers who keep us entertained:).

Congratulations everyone! :)

Thank you Mr. Capiatlist once again for taking the time to do this, thanks to the voters, and congrats everyone! And good to see that the thread is a bit longer than it's been lately. ;)

Definitely congratulations to all the winners, and to all who were nominated, frankly -- it's an honor just to be recognized in a field of so many great writers!

Thank you to all those who took the time to vote -- there have been worries about participation in past rounds, and it seemed to pick up quite a bit this time around.

And thank you to Mr. Capiatlist for taking the time to run this and tally everything!

And, of course, thank you to all the voters who voted for my AARs! I'm honored!

Rensslaer

Well done to all the winners and a big thank you to Mr. C for taking the time to organise this. It's a helluva lot of work and we all appreciate it.

Also, thank you very much to all of those who voted for my AARs - I'm extremely honoured as always and appreciate all of your support!

Finally, it was good to see an increase in participation - lets hope we're on an upward curve!

Thank you to Mr C for running this.

Congrats to all the winners. And...thanks for all those who voted for me! :)

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to Mr Capiatlist for all his hard work.

Congratulations all winners!