+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: AARland Choice AwAARds Round 1

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    My apologies if I missed someone or couldn't choose between too many candidates; haven't been very active lately.

Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3): Deshtined to Fail - A Khandesh HttT AAR by morningSIDEr
    Favourite Gameplay AAR, EU (1-3): Boris Ze Spider's Alternate History I - Granada

Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: The Atheling Chronicle - A King without a Crown by AllmyJames

Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2: The Star of New Orleans - A Louisiana AAR by AllMyJames

EDIT: Deleted
    Last edited by RGB; 29-04-2011 at 22:17.
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RGB View Post
    My apologies if I missed someone or couldn't choose between too many candidates; haven't been very active lately.

Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3): Deshtined to Fail - A Khandesh HttT AAR by morningSIDEr
    Favourite Gameplay AAR, EU (1-3): Boris Ze Spider's Alternate History I - Granada

Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: The Atheling Chronicle - A King without a Crown by AllmyJames

Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2: The Star of New Orleans - A Louisiana AAR by AllMyJames

Favorite AAR, Open Category: History of the White Eagle II by thrashing mad
    History of the White Eagle is a CK AAR.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Capiatlist View Post
    History of the White Eagle is a CK AAR.
    Gah. I did a stupid.

Apologies.
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jju_57 View Post
    You can't vote for the same AAR more than once.

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Blog Entries
    The top one hasn't been been updated yet this year, and is therefore not eligible.

Blog Entries
    Hey, sorry I am running late with this. It is exam week for me and my girl friend is leave for a three and a half month study abroad in japan so I am currently in chicago sending her off. Obviously at this point voting is closed. Results will be up late Thursday or friday at the latest. Sorry again for the delay.

Patron Saint of Suenik Iain Wilson's Avatar
    Deus VultFor The GloryRome Gold

Blog Entries
    No need to apologise! We're all happy that you're running it in the first place!
    ~~ My Current AARs ~~
    The Sleeper - an EU3 Narrative
    These Oranjes Are Not For Eating - Fun and Games in the Orange Free State
    Favourite Comedy Victoria AAR: Q1 10 Q2 10 Q3 10 Q4 10 Q1 11 Best Character Writer: 28th Feb 10; 5th Jul 10 WritAAR of the Week: 6th Mar 10
    For AARs past and present please visit my Ink Well

NOP-field present Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    57 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    For The GloryGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    ImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Iain Wilson View Post
    No need to apologise! We're all happy that you're running it in the first place!
    Indeed. Take your time!

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Yes, thank you, Mr. Capiatlist, for running this! And for taking the time to promote it and tally scores, etc.

Rensslaer
    Serenity - (V2 v1.3) - An isolationist Japan tries to stay out of everybody's way (Updated July '13)
    Kriegsgefahr (Impending War) - (HOI3/SF/HPP) - Germany attempts to remain at peace! (Updated Apr '13)
    Locarno - Italy vs. Germany (HOI3/SF/HPP) - What if Mussolini stood with France against Hitler?
    The Die is Cast (Roman Civil War) - Caesar will make a name for himself! (Updated June '12)
    Impιrio Novo - An Axis Portugal AAR for HOI 3 (Updated May '13)
    Fire Warms the Northern Lands - A Prussian Victoria 1 AAR (Awarded the VictAARian Cross for Jan-Jun 2006)
    Castles In the Sky (Vicky 1) * Sforza!!! - A Milan AAR (EU III) (Updated May '13) * I Am Siam (V2 Minor) (tied for Silver VictAARian Cross for Best AAR completed in 2011) * A Long Time Ago... (HOI 1 Argentina)* Check Rensslaer's Inkwell! (list of online writings)

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I agree with the previous messages : thanks a lot and take your time
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Blog Entries

Drum roll please...

The winners (where applicable) are:

HoI 3 - Narrative: Rank and File: A Clerk's War Germany 1936 (Semper Fi), Uriah
    HoI 3 - Comedy: Gary Busey and Friends - 1936 USA AAR - cubie_hole
    HoI 3 - History Book: End of Empire - A British AAR 1938 SF - by Redandwhite
    HoI 3 - Gameplay: Sudden Carnage by CaptEasy

HoI 1/2 - Narrative: Against All Odds: The British Empire in World War Two
    HoI 1/2 - History Book: The Presidents: The Vietnam War Edition
    HoI 1/2 - Gameplay: Ultimate Showdown 2.0: Now With More Showdowniness - Handsoff AAR by Subi

EU - Narrative: The Eternal Exile: A Nation Hopping AAR, by Ashantai
    EU - Comedy: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR, by Svip
    EU - History Book: Single Men - The Holy See MMU by gabor
    EU - Gameplay: Children of the Sun - a Cuzco MEIOU AAR, by Malurous

CK - Narrative: Chronological Influences IV: The Legacy of Time, by TC Pilot and I Rodrigo: The Annals of the Eran Shahr by Issac Wolfe
    CK - Comedy: Suenik the Beleaguered - a None Too Serious AAR, by Iain Wilson
    CK - History Book: History of the White Eagle II, by thrashing mad

Vicky - Comedy: These Oranjes Are Not For Eating, by Iain Wilson
    Vicky - History Book: News from Nowhere - a Confederate History - by Jape
    Vicky - Gameplay: I am Siam - A V2 Minor Strategy AAR - by Rensslaer

Open: The Rise and Fall of the Roman Republic, by Stuckenschmidt and Penguin Classics - A History of the Vandals by Alfred Packer

Congratulations to all the winners! And if you see any errors, please notify me as soon as you can.
    Last edited by Mr. Capiatlist; 07-05-2011 at 17:50.

200k clubDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2

Congrats, everyone! All very worthy winners!

What do the asterisks denote?
    Extra! Extra! Read All About It! The Star of New Orleans - A V2 AAR for an Independent Louisiana, told in Newspapers!

CK AAR - The Atheling Chronicle - A King Without A Crown
    Follow the descendants of Edgar Atheling as they seek to regain their throne.

Winner of the WritAAR of the week award, 30/11/2009 | 05/07/2010 ~ Character Writer of the Week 09/05/2010 ~ Favourite CK History Book Q1 2010 | Q2 2010 | Q3 2010

Rebellion! Treachery! War! Marriage! And You! It's all in the Imperium AARlandium Sacrum, a CK succession game with a twist! Read it here.
    Favourite CK Gameplay Q2 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllmyJames View Post
    Congrats, everyone! All very worthy winners!

What do the asterisks denote?
    No idea, they were in someone's post when I copy and pasted them.

Edit: removed them.
    Last edited by Mr. Capiatlist; 07-05-2011 at 17:50.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3

Splendid selection, congratulations .
    NavAARa: a little kingdom refusing to go down (My first little CKI AAR: reached goals, eventually abandoned)
    (Subbed) Emperor Nicholas the Leper at Imperium AARlandium Sacrum.
    Duchy of Dioclea, the (roundabout) return of the Illyrians. After St Mihailo... all hail the Nasokrator! (also abandoned)
    Now returning with Horns in the mist - The saga of the sons of Stenkil A brief CKII AAR. Already in 1380 and still going strong.
    Character Writer of the Week 18-03-2011.

"When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream, and shout".

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Congratz to the winners and for the guy who organised this round of AwAARds !
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

AARficionado & Storyteller Demi Moderator Eber's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Congratulations to all the winners, and also a huge thank you to Mr. Capiatlist for organizing the awards!
    Current AAR:
    Our Kingdom Stands Alone - How the Magyars Transformed Hungary into an Empire
    Weekly AAR Showcase - 19, September 2010

WritAAR of the Week - 23, February 2007

When I speak in this color, I do so as a Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules :: AARLand Rules #1 :: AARland Rules #2

NOP-field present Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    57 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    For The GloryGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    ImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Many congrats to all winners, to Mr. Capiatlist for organizing and to the voters for participating!

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

thanks to Mr Capiatlist for putting in all the effort behind this and to all the winners

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast