+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) MiscMods

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

He took it down because there's a bug in it that he's trying to fix...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zeke View Post
    Yaer is a spelling error I believe. But the year requirement is part of a ONE of the following must be true:. I believe the other possible thing to be true is your sliders or neighbors, something like that. Or ruler.
    Ah, ok, then I must've misread it =]

Ship Simulator Extremes

I've been playing 75DW for a while now, nothing game breaking. In fact, I can't really think of any issues with it off the top of my head, aside from it crashing constantly on Multiplayer.

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    Alright, although i am not the offical modder and i dont claim credit for anything in this mod but here is the zipfile.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?6gxw0h1dtav6020
    Make sure you have permission from the owner of the file you are uploading before you do so, or you can get in a decent amount of trouble.

Pardon my naivety in this subject, but are missionaries in the Dark Continent scenario supposed to cost..I believe it's over 1000 gold in my current game? I'm currently trying to Re-Catholicify Europe and I find myself unable to do so due to the staggering costs. Is this intentional?

I'm playing with .74DW, btw.
    Last edited by NezzeOne; 02-06-2011 at 07:23.

Well,
    Quote Originally Posted by Karhunkynsi View Post
    If you have crazy missionary costs or tariffs ranging in the 1000s or more, it's because you have incompatible versions of MiscMods and EU3. Each download lists what version of the EU3 beta patch it is compatible with.

Ahem, pardon my herp-derpness, then. Thanks for answering the question

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaVictoria 2

Sorry for going awol, my home internet connection has been down. I took down the last version because I wasn't happy with how some things were working. A new and improved version is up.
    Revision History
    It's 90% bug fixes and balance changes but there's a couple new things thrown in too. It's not save game compatible though unfortunately.

The most contentious things are going to be the change to customs houses, it's no longer the default level 6 building hopefully. The other is the nationalist events. If you conquer a foreign culture group their union nation will gain cores and spawn a few rebels. Would like some feedback on both of these!

Quote Originally Posted by Karhunkynsi View Post
    Sorry for going awol, my home internet connection has been down. I took down the last version because I wasn't happy with how some things were working. A new and improved version is up.
    Revision History
    It's 90% bug fixes and balance changes but there's a couple new things thrown in too. It's not save game compatible though unfortunately.

The most contentious things are going to be the change to customs houses, it's no longer the default level 6 building hopefully. The other is the nationalist events. If you conquer a foreign culture group their union nation will gain cores and spawn a few rebels. Would like some feedback on both of these!
    You don't mind i uploaded a link to the old version right?

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

I'm getting a crash in my China game, when China is selected, can't load it past the Adapting History screen. All other countries load fine. Only modification is ChineseNation decision so it's easier to form China and edited CORE gain and lose. Also using Auto-building mod. Any ideas? DW 5.1b (17th May and 0.76 of this mod).

China.zip
    Paris Je T'Aime

I just finished a Cornwall => Britannia game in the Shattered Europe scenario (world map in 1821 attached). Some observations:
    -Bohemia went eastwards on steroids. Tibet and Persia did likewise. The steppe nomad system needs some work.
    -The AI is very slow to colonize in the Shattered Europe scenario- I was the first colonial power, and no others made any serious gains until the mid-17th century.

I also have a religion-related suggestion. In the Shattered Europe scenario, two new religions, Romuva (for Lithuania) and Asatru (for Northumberland and Iceland, and possibly Finland, Sameland and Estonia), should be added. These religions, along with Druidic, should be placed in a "European" religion group, with particular events, decisions etc. This religion should be able to be used in all colonial-related events.
    It is not sufficient that I succeed- all others must fail- Genghis Khan

Playing a Zaragoza in the Shattered Europe Scenario, I have a 1,000 Day wait time to colonize Maderia and the Azores, it reaches 1700 for Western Africa, and its in the 16th Century.

I checked if this was a glitch, but 1770 Britain has a 2,000 Wait time for the Great Plains.

Is this intentional or a Glitch?

The "Capture Mexico" mission that's meant to appear for Mexico and Mazula appears for Mexico and Mazovia instead, might want to tweak that.

Quote Originally Posted by TurkishCapybara View Post
    Playing a Zaragoza in the Shattered Europe Scenario, I have a 1,000 Day wait time to colonize Maderia and the Azores, it reaches 1700 for Western Africa, and its in the 16th Century.

I checked if this was a glitch, but 1770 Britain has a 2,000 Wait time for the Great Plains.

Is this intentional or a Glitch?
    The definitely sounds like a map cache issue (try deleting the map\cache folder in your EU3 files).

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteSemper FiVictoria 2

Silly thing, but after looking at Dark Continent, I'd have a few notes
    - It could be fun to have a survivor state for each culture group (my edited version had Albania, Navarra, Friesland (plan B was a Teutons-in-exile in a germanized Gotland), Kurland and a population reduced Silesia; I also reestablished all 4 irish minors)
    - Natives in Europe to 10% of the original population would probably also be more realistic - and make colonization in Europe a bit more interesting. Admittedly, at 10%, the population of some provinces might lend itself to restoring local statelets for some provinces (I used a 10,000 or "4,000+interesting idea" rule of thumb). Probably with a worse off tech group though (I've been toying with a cathar republic in the ruins of either Paris or Firenze).
    - North Africa and the middle east should be far more battered - the plague hit the mediterranean in Alexandria first.
    - I'm willing to post my scenario revisions as it would be nicer than just suggestions >.>

Also, Rohan should be Vannes and have twice the default population - Rohan is really an irrelevant little town aside from its lords being major pains in the ass for the dukes of Brittany and the kings of France

Otherwise I'll note that I absolutely love the mods.

I'va also been pondering adding unitarianism as a christian religion, alevi-bektashi for a balkans and anatolian muslim religion, which would probably work like sufi but for shia and sunni european provinces...

EDIT - As I rummage through the history files, I'm also increasingly tempted to a) move Sioux a bit more to the northeast, b) expand Pueblo west and c) put Navajo where sioux currently starts, as all these reflect population movements which only happened after the reintroduction of the horse turned the sioux into horse nomads. I'll also expand Iroquois over its entire cultural zone, move Shawnee north, give Cherokee the Shawnee territories, set the capital at Cahokia, and make it a tributary empire, probably with sea access at Santee. I half want to rename Navajo to Anasazi, but I admit that it's a silly name for a state (it means something like ancestors or precursors in Navajo). I'll stick with most of the coast being tribal, but I think Guarani (I have four provinces in mind - one in Brazil, one in RdlP, plus the two of Paraguay in the history files), Lenape (probably a OPM in Umami) and Abenaki (probably Micmac, Epekwitk and Abnaki, also I'm changing adjacencies so that Epekwitk and Abnaki are fordable - Acadia and Unamakik are also considered) states would be neat. Pipil should be aztek culture, and might stand to be independent.
    Last edited by Divi; 05-06-2011 at 08:28.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

You made modded edits to Dark Continent? I'd love to see! :P
    Look! It's my new signature!

As would I. I love the scenario quite a bit, but the lack of any mainland Catholic power has always urked me a tad. I can see the reasoning behind it, but it's just always bothered me.

Edit: I herped and forgot about Catalunya. Still, that's one.
    Last edited by NezzeOne; 05-06-2011 at 11:59.

Quote Originally Posted by NezzeOne View Post
    As would I. I love the scenario quite a bit, but the lack of any mainland Catholic power has always urked me a tad. I can see the reasoning behind it, but it's just always bothered me.
    I'll post as soon as I'm through with the revisions and making country files for the new ones - I'll probably just put my entire revised version up somewhere, although it includes one unrelated change I'm too lazy to take out (some hypothetical celtic post-colonial state called Avalonia which I created as a test to see if I'd figured this making a new country thing). I changed things a bit - Bohemis rather than silesia is the west slavic state, and I've restored some mainland provinces here and there.

What I posted in my initial list is what I'd done, what I revised tonight instead was
    - I've restored every small european island, although not necessarily to the original owner - exception was made for the Danish archipelago.
    States added to Europe: Bohemia (Hussite, Erz and Bohemia proper), Kurland (Old Prussian), Teutons (in Osel), Irish minors, Navarra, Tuscany (cathar, includes Pisa), Muscovy (good luck! - gets Vladimir because I'm generous), Wales (only Gwynedd), Portugal (only Lisboa), Albania (catholic), Montenegro, Sicily (sunni), Poland (Volhynia), Venice (only the city), Gotland, Epirus (Corfu only), Lombardia (gets Brescia and Lombardia), Papal States (exile in Treviso and Friul), Kleves (Cologne), Wurzburg (Franconia), Dauphine (Lyon, catholic), Flanders (Ghent, Artois, Antwerp and Vlaanderen), Champagne (cathar, Paris), Frisia (however, it gets english culture for this scenario) - all their provinces have been depopulated to about 10% most of the time, which I haven't tested yet, but I'm pretty sure it should declaw even Flanders, which at this point is by far the foremost christian nation.
    I'm still working on the america tweaks (esp. the four new nations - Cuzcatlan, Lenape, Micmac and Guarani - this might actually end up being more as I'm now thinking of having Chibcha, Mapuche, and Tonga (ruling over Samoa)). Those I mentioned in the previous post are already being tried.

- I've also modified as follows
    * Upped the population of Constantinople to 14,000
    * Changed Grenada's starting provinces, Aragon regains Barcelona (this adds up to about 50 provinces held by lingering christian powers, with 4 sects active). Population is significantly reduced (90%) for both)
    * Reduced the population of Cairo, Damascus and Bagdad by half, ditto for every province on the coasts of the mediterranean and the black sea. Exceptions were made in cases where it would bring population under 1,000.
    Last edited by Divi; 05-06-2011 at 12:55.

Hrm...Not sure what you mean by Muscovy. Muscovy survives in the Dark Continent. Granted it's surrounded by the Qasim Khanate and the Golden Horde, but it's still there. I also have a few questions regarding your changes.

1. Does Bohemia start out Hussite or can it convert via event later?

2. Is Wales Pagan or Catholic?

3. Are most of these nations limited by the same events as the other ones? The "Gathering Refugees" one, I believe. Or it's a modifier. Eitherway, the question stands.

1. I started it out Hussite - I completely forgot the date (I know Hus wasn't born at game start >.> )
    2. Catholic - I've put Connaught and Leinster pagan - I'm having a second thought about it, a nerfed catholic Cornwall, pagan Gwynedd and a catholic Northumberland will probably be considered.
    3. AFAICT, yes, I know I got the event when testing out Bohemia.

Also I'm probably a version or two behind, mine lacks Muscovy (edit - figures, I'm not using the beta patch).

EDIT - Awesome, the european remnant countries neighboring each other start killing each other within months. The irish are pretty bad with the "there can only be one" thing

EDIT - I feel dumb - removing Kleves, it interferes with the sultanate of Alemand.
    Last edited by Divi; 05-06-2011 at 15:08.

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    I don't quite understand the nationalist/core/union country thing. What exactly happens and how?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 ... LastLast