• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does anyone know what other DRM means for EIC Collection from GG. Does it mean online activations or Steam.

I was wondering the same thing. :confused:

I found the answer in an older thread:

It says on the GG product page "DRM: Other," not "DRM: DRM Free" when products contain no DRM.

Just want to make sure it will really be DRM Free.

That's a mistake. It is DRM free.

I had even posted in that thread; it was during my pre-GamersGate days. :eek:o

But it would certainly help if GamersGate would get the game information right. That would likely improve sales, too.

It would also be nice if it were clearer in the product description of the Collection that the expansions do not add-on to the core game, but rather are separate games/campaigns themselves...though they require the core game to play. So not an add-on (as in no features are added to standard campaigns), but not a "stand-alone" really either. Confusing.

I just installed the Collection and wonder about the tutorials.
When I chose "play East India company" and then "Tuturials" I can choose between Tutorial 1 Strategic Level and Tutorial 2 Tactical Level.

However when I start Tutorial 1 I´m greeted with a "the second tuturial mission..." and when starting Tut. 2 the welcome says there´s Tutorial 3.
Where´s Tutorial 1? ;-)

I don't know about Tutorial 1. Frankly I never looked at the tutorials. From what have read they have always been pretty useless. The interface is simple enough to learn with mouse overs and a few help files.

Enjoy.