• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Dr.,

playing IC 1.03 beta 09 with your mod I see that:

- Japan is poor at guarding some very important outposts while it guards less important. Truk, Saipan, Palau are empty while some islands close to the first two are garrisoned.
Allied AI didn`t take these important bases either as of spring 1943.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi Dr.,

playing IC 1.03 beta 09 with your mod I see that:

- Japan is poor at guarding some very important outposts while it guards less important. Truk, Saipan, Palau are empty while some islands close to the first two are garrisoned.
Allied AI didn`t take these important bases either as of spring 1943.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi OT,

Humm, interesting, i will look into it. i wonder if they are set as a jump off points for amph. attacks and the ai just uses all the troops in the prov./ island.

How is the rest of the war going? i hope Ger is way into russia. have you seen DDay happen and did USA attack any other coast besides Normandy?

Thanks for updates, Cheers!!!

Hi Dr.,

in 2 playthroughs after that one Jap AI did guard these islands so I`m not sure why it sometimes doesn`t.

On another note: played as Allied Norway and also unaligned Norway until DoW-ed. No invasion in both cases, only negligible air attacks.
Loaded up as Germ in the second case(they decided to prepare an attack earlier). Only six troop transports. Maybe that`s why they didn`t even try. BTW, the Brits roamed outside Wilhelmshafen in force most of the time and maybe actually sunk the invasion fleet.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi Dr.,

re Norway it actually seems like the Brits do their job and sink the Germ invasion transports really quick. I gather this from sunk ships list.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi Dr.,

re Norway it actually seems like the Brits do their job and sink the Germ invasion transports really quick. I gather this from sunk ships list.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hey OT, thanks for all the updates, glad to see the Brits patrolling around Norway. i had re worked all the sea files along time ago, glad to see it working.

I have been away from the game for awhile, maybe time to play it again. thanks for comment on install over beta 10, i don't even think i will look at what they changed. i fixed japan early on.

I read that a final 1.03 might be coming out. i will wait for that to start up again.

Happy Holidays, DB

Hi OT,

Humm, interesting, i will look into it. i wonder if they are set as a jump off points for amph. attacks and the ai just uses all the troops in the prov./ island.

How is the rest of the war going? i hope Ger is way into russia. have you seen DDay happen and did USA attack any other coast besides Normandy?

Thanks for updates, Cheers!!!

Hi Dr.,

look at my posts in the main thread. But I think that in Rc1 SU and Nat China are vastly OP.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hello OT,

It's great to see those fantastic numbers for SU! Congrats! :)

I have a proposal to address some of the issues that may arise if Germany doesn't occupy Paris. For instance, the Soviet Union attacking Germany and Italy joining the war against Germany in August 1940, even if Paris remains unoccupied.

Although I haven't analyzed the German events in detail, I have noticed some unusual troop movements and inaction. However, I haven't come across any instances of landing followed by a withdrawal.

Regarding the "ai chance" issue, I find it strange as well. I checked one event, and it had an "ai chance" of 10 but only fired every fifth game.

To improve the game, I have included events for the United States' attack on North Africa and reduced the number of triggers in D-Day of AI.

Thank you for the update as always! Cheers!

Hello OT,

It's great to see those fantastic numbers for SU! Congrats! :)

I have a proposal to address some of the issues that may arise if Germany doesn't occupy Paris. For instance, the Soviet Union attacking Germany and Italy joining the war against Germany in August 1940, even if Paris remains unoccupied.

Although I haven't analyzed the German events in detail, I have noticed some unusual troop movements and inaction. However, I haven't come across any instances of landing followed by a withdrawal.

Regarding the "ai chance" issue, I find it strange as well. I checked one event, and it had an "ai chance" of 10 but only fired every fifth game.

To improve the game, I have included events for the United States' attack on North Africa and reduced the number of triggers in D-Day of AI.

Thank you for the update as always! Cheers!
Thanks all information all see on queenapkcom