• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now that I got spring break, I'll have a Dev Diary to look forwards to every week ^.^

The graphics are coming along nicely. I like the samurai models, and the map is looking good.

I hope this game will realize that flavor is of the essence.

Sick.

I'm looking forward to it. Been playing lots of Shogun 2 lately and the period is a great choice for a strategy game with more depth.

There's not a lot to comment on so far, I just hope that the brown fog filter you're using can be toggled. Please allow it to be toggled! (It's early enough in development to make it an option, right?)

I play strategy games to get away from the super brown gears of war clones and such, I don't want the look creeping into my strategy games, too :(.

Splendid!

As a I'm very interested in the sengoku jidai, I can't say how glad I am that you develope this one.
Thank you Johann! ;)

It is all looking absolutely amazing!

In the DD though you mentioned it had bits of CK2, EU3 and its own uniqueness, which is all great as you seem to be merging together the best parts of your best games, but doesn't this seem a bit more like Rome then those titles? Glancing at the map it seems it is more of a country based game rather then county/duchy based...

Either way all good as I love all those games. Keep up the awesome work! :)

Last edited:
The map looks very nice so far, and the unit visible in the screen shot looks very cool. As a big Japanophile myself, I'm quite stoked about this game.

The map looks very nice so far, and the unit visible in the screen shot looks very cool. As a big Japanophile myself, I'm quite stoked about this game.

Me too, I remember about 6 months ago in the CK2 forum I mentioned making a mod in this period, well.. that is no longer needed, good ole Paradox is doing it for me ;)

I find myself more interested than I expected. Is it really me, or is it just my current beverage of choice? Looking forward to the next DD. ;)