• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
6epzz4.jpg

nehsfc.jpg

Please see previous post for more info.

Last edited:
Seek, find and flatten!
Laws of time nullified and Japan run wild...but at least this world or that world or whatever TL made it past the
Mayan apocalypse...
dum dum dum!!!

Somehow, I'm sensing this is going to be a very long journey...which might include the Mayans.

Oh wow, that was dramatic! Excellent post Range!

Oh wow, that was dramatic! Excellent post Range!

Thank you.
I hope it won't get too confusing with "The Day of Reckoning" starting up at the same time Samurai playing out."

Intriguing and mystifying in equal amounts. So now we will have to see if Range can not only defeat Mahakala, he will also have to triumph over the regents. I've said it before, I'll say it again; good luck to Range, I really do think he'll need it!

Intriguing and mystifying in equal amounts. So now we will have to see if Range can not only defeat Mahakala, he will also have to triumph over the regents. I've said it before, I'll say it again; good luck to Range, I really do think he'll need it!

Thank you my friend. There's a lot lining up against Range...it should make for some very interesting journeys.

2lmaoib.jpg

2u71ut4.jpg

b9hhn9.jpg

2uztqqg.jpg

rs7g3k.jpg

Sadly, the young person who had wanted to complete Matsuo Basho's journal has disappeared.

Instead I, Rangemura will complete the charge. Of course I will use my style of doing an AAR.

Last edited:
Great update! Japan goes on strongly! :)

Some good and important inner administration going on, strengthening Japan's position. I think polishing of Ming was the wise move, it cements Japan's dominance in Asia.

Some good and important inner administration going on, strengthening Japan's position. I think polishing of Ming was the wise move, it cements Japan's dominance in Asia.

You're right...and, besides I never liked Ming.

2d975lg.jpg

1zdyn4o.jpg

51q8wl.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent progress! As always your updates are a pleasure to read. :)

Excellent progress! As always your updates are a pleasure to read. :)

Thank you my friend...it means a lot that you're enjoying Samurai. I do believe in reading your great AAR...you're helping my writing here on the forum. I realize I could never write professionally, but at least I'm being read here and I get reviews which makes me happy.

r8xoue.jpg

fkcx8g.jpg

rqvei9.jpg

34j6vkn.jpg

2efn6sz.jpg

Some major victories there! Vassalising Korea is a good step, while force converting Manchu gives you more leverage. Still, you own the entire coast of east Asia. Major gains and very rich provinces!

Congrats Range! Well done.

Some major victories there! Vassalising Korea is a good step, while force converting Manchu gives you more leverage. Still, you own the entire coast of east Asia. Major gains and very rich provinces!

Congrats Range! Well done.

Thank you. I really appreciate hearing that.