• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
110kmty.jpg

9qbmhd.jpg

294grc5.jpg

The decision has been made.

As for the decision on whether or not to continue this AAR, I found myself waffling back and forth. Later, in the week I will post either a final post, or the alternative I’ve come up with to save the AAR.

As for the alternative it would mean that I would have to turn back the clock and begin to use an old save (if one existed). Of course I can only turn back the clock so far…nothing before 1542. I for one dislike do overs…it cheapens play. But, in this case for the purpose of completing the journey I would have to turn back the clock.

As for the game thus far…Japan is running amuck in Europe. Like some animal with no natural enemy…Japan has no equal…Japan is as you might say she is at the top of the food chain.

In order to do a do over there are some points that have to be worked out before I would even think of turning back the clock…the storyline has to be believable…Also, if my attempt to complete the AAR fails there will be a penalty…Rangemura will cease to exist as will the time traveling days of Range.

In any case, whether or not I complete Samurai, with this being Range’s tenth recorded journey it may be time for him to ride off into the sunset. The best way to say goodbye to Range might be an incomplete journey and his demise.

If anyone is interested the next photo shot is of the world…29 March 1742 is the date.

sm9jdl.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, the Rising Sun is in New Brunswick????
Well, if it is to be the last ride...then it is.

Yeah...New Brunswick...and, California...Ireland and a big part of Great Britain.

I was surprised to find the world map. And. the Papal State's annexation.

It would certainly be sad to see Rangemura pass on.

Old time travelers don't pass on...they're replaced. And, there's always a chance of a cameo appearance to save the day in the nick of time.

How very pithy...;)

Thanks.

Now, to the story at hand...it's either going to be winded...or, broken down into two posts.

28k1x01.jpg

27zi6te.jpg

r8bi1y.jpg

fuuyis.jpg

fnuvx0.jpg

2jd1cuf.jpg

Last edited:
Hope...
Well that was certainly interesting.

There will be a part two...if the pc doesn't give up the ghost. I was all about to begin part two when my game pc wouldn't boot. I have plans for a lot more explanation...and a storyline.

Last edited:
I can see it now...II

It's completed and very long...but, I felt it was neccessary in order for me to attempt to complete the AAR. There's an adventure included. I'll post the conclusion later this week.

I'm glad you are able to bring this AAR to a conclusion, the last few updates have been dramatic so I'm looking forward to the next. I'm also glad about news of a sequel. However at present I'm rather more interested to find out what is indeed in the box.

I'm glad you are able to bring this AAR to a conclusion, the last few updates have been dramatic so I'm looking forward to the next. I'm also glad about news of a sequel. However at present I'm rather more interested to find out what is indeed in the box.

Go on...my friend...give a good guess.

I'll try to have a conclusion by Friday...I just have to double check my spelling andmy (see) typing.

Most excellent.
Then onto the sequels!

Wish me luck...I did a second check last night. Tonight, I think I want to change one part. But, pretty much the conclusion is ready.

Last edited:
tum de dum!!!!!!
the epic (yes epic) conclusion. Will we visit the end of time again? (Damn Mayans and their stupid prophecy/calendar ending)

No...nothing like that...the Mayans' prophecy dosen't show up until next journey.

This Post of SAMURAI will have ten Journal pages.

3008pqd.jpg

2gy7t6w.jpg

29c2nao.jpg

wa1z7c.jpg

250mo34.jpg

rky6n6.jpg

s683ev.jpg

307thlt.jpg

2s78kk5.jpg

mlr3pw.jpg

Last edited:
For those that may have missed reading the ten page journal post, (the conclusion of turning back the clock; it's the post above this entry). Sorry about its length. I just wanted to finish the episode as quickly as possible. Think of the post as if you wanted to rip off a bandage real quick as if it was to save you some pain instead of removing the bandage slowly.

9gadfp.jpg

20saxki.jpg

14j8aac.jpg

2pzzdxz.jpg

Last edited: