+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Old Vic DLC

Paradox mercenary artist Danevang's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by tprpelling View Post
    To get old vic working on 1.3 beta 17th march install vic 2, update to 1.2 then install old vic and lastly 1.3 beta.
    it should work now
    Cool, thanks for the info. I'll put it in the first post.
    I've got nothing to say, but it's okay.

Covert Mastermind Demi Moderator Secret Master's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I have a strange question that is related to the Beta patch and Old Vic.

I followed the installation instructions, and the game will run without any problems. But the interface have some oddities. I don't know if its caused by the most recent beta patch, or something wrong my system.

It looks like this. Notice that the written words are not aligned properly on the interface.

Am I doing something wrong when installing?
    All Hail Him,

The Secret Master

Note: If I write a post in this hideous color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Paying attention is strongly advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Master View Post
    I have a strange question that is related to the Beta patch and Old Vic.

I followed the installation instructions, and the game will run without any problems. But the interface have some oddities. I don't know if its caused by the most recent beta patch, or something wrong my system.

It looks like this. Notice that the written words are not aligned properly on the interface.

Am I doing something wrong when installing?
    I'm having the same experience.

Paradox mercenary artist Danevang's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by asix79 View Post
    I'm having the same experience.
    My guess is that it's still some problem with the beta patch. You'd better report it in the beta patch thread (as it works with 1.2).
    I've got nothing to say, but it's okay.

Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries
    You need to apply it over the betapatch, and then add in the missing objects in the country_pops.gui file.

When the patch is out of beta, the DLC will get a patch as well.

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    You need to apply it over the betapatch, and then add in the missing objects in the country_pops.gui file.

When the patch is out of beta, the DLC will get a patch as well.
    Thanks for the info Johan.
    "A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

The King of Portugal and the Algarves in "Et cetera: The Justice League Fails Again"
    The King of Spain in "Primus Inter Pares III: The Spanish Betrayal"
    The Padishah of the Ottoman Empire in "Ab Igne Ignem Capere: The Destruction of France"
    The Original Sultan of Morocco in "Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue"

Covert Mastermind Demi Moderator Secret Master's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Ah, ok. That makes some sense, actually. Thanks for the update.
    All Hail Him,

The Secret Master

Note: If I write a post in this hideous color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Paying attention is strongly advised.

I suppose, the workaround doesn't apply to the Steam version?
    Last edited by asix79; 01-04-2011 at 00:16.

Update DLC PLZ

On a more serious not:

Would the creator of the DLC mind to update his work ?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMagickaVictoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Arise, ye thread, from the depths of hell...
    The Iron Horde: A Kirghiz Narrative AAR My Inkwell.

"There is nowhere else. You will only tread a circle, Titus Groan. There's not a road, not a track, but it will lead you home. For everything comes to Gormenghast."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3