• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kwedech is yours and that borders French Stadacona. It's fortunate France is not a major player.

Since Scotland and Ireland aren't allied in war against you, you should fight one fleet in succession to the other and not both together. Even if you do have to fight both together 4 warships ought to be able to beat 2 warships and 6 light ships, though you are all land and no naval. An admiral will probably offset that, because the other fleets don't have leaders.

I'd imagine that the MTTH events work off your normal unmodified 19 max bb.

Kwedech is yours and that borders French Stadacona. It's fortunate France is not a major player.

Since Scotland and Ireland aren't allied in war against you, you should fight one fleet in succession to the other and not both together. Even if you do have to fight both together 4 warships ought to be able to beat 2 warships and 6 light ships, though you are all land and no naval. An admiral will probably offset that, because the other fleets don't have leaders.

I'd imagine that the MTTH events work off your normal unmodified 19 max bb.

I didn't know about fighting them in order!! Woot!! however in a test game I once saw a 0/4/0/0 beat a 4/0/0/2 and capture two of the large ships! And the large ships had an Admiral.

The reason I asked about the MTTH is because I don't think it is working right. You'll see why in my next update... I have an infamy limit of 18 which is 36 for the MTTH limit. so my 33.6 (6.6 plus 27) should keep me under! As I suggest the next update should show that something odd is going on though! Or my country has the 'unlucky' flag set!

I did notice Kwedech just after making the update, I should go back and edit it. To be honest I don't know why they haven't attacked more strongly. There was a war, before I had Kwedech from the Irish. The french had a colony in Cree.

Basically I think the AI can't figure out what to do in the new world especially as her capital is now landlocked! But that stack could cause havok even if she can't reinforce it easily.

If my infamy is down soon enough I think I'd like to find a pretext to DOW her and take those colonies before they become cities... Get that stack to a good scorched fort, take the colonies behind her and then batter them until they die.

Sadly she doesn't lack a CB (colonial conquests) so I can't make her start it... and a 2 stab hit right now would be the end of me...

Well you ought to fight in sequence because they aren't allies, but I'm doubtful the game does that. The Scots are -2 stab, so that will hurt in combat and they're out of supply.

The mean time to happen is just that, an average. You could be hit with 3 in short order. I think it's tested each month once you hit the trigger.

You've given enough hints that you're going to boot Spain off the Americas except for Boethuk. Plenty of Diplomats to reduce BB/infamy

Get out of my front yard!

Against my better judgement [due to hindsight], I sent the peace offer to Spain.

It was tempting to try to land some troops on Beothuk but fighting through 3 or 4 fleets to get there was more than a little risky. No guareentee that Spain wouldn't feel less generous in another couple of months anyway. That would have depended on how her other wars continued to go.

Peace was immediately rewarded with a revolt in Lenape!

10 Oct 1618
16181010.jpg

With the Money gained level 2 forts were order in Sherokee, Unami, Delaware the rebelious Lenape and a level 1 in Monacan.

A courthouse was ordered in Susqwahanna.

The next month Castilian Culture was accepted, I've no idea why my core in Pennyrile hasn't accepted Portuguesse yet.. ho hum...

3 Nov 1618
16181103.jpg

A few days later Manhattan revolts... thats one each month, lets have a look at the backlog in the complaints department:

17 Nov 1618
16181117.jpg

Oh dear oh dear oh dear... erm.. I need to solve my 11-12 WE and soon...

I really shouldn't have changed the leader in the election...

25 Nov 1618
16181125.jpg

Infamy limit reduced to just 17!!

I thought i'd better raise a few more regiments with this supply limit or the AI would think me weak!

10 Jan 1619
16190110.jpg

But again my inexperience shows... I had no idea how much this would hurt my WE!

In Feburary Kespek revolts in the north...

So far my WE has risen since making peace with Spain.. I need to peace out from my wars with the side shows Ireland and Scotland.

And if things weren't bad enough:

13 Apr 1619
16190413.jpg

Oh how I love the HTTT you big bad boy events!! NOT! with current funding it will take 4 years to increase stab to 3

I burn prestige and a magistrate for culture and get a level 5 artist. Reduce Colonial matinance to half, let LoO grow my colonies. And I'm still making money despite using the minter with no inflation gain.

I also bite the bullet and CD out of the war with Ireland.

02 Jul 1619
16190702.jpg

Okay now this is worse than just silly! and you can see why I looked up the code! twice in 3 Months??? On a MTTH of 50?? I think the Iroquois must have the 'unlucky' flag set!

And War exhaustion up again!! grrr

And my badboy continues to make lots of people very very unhappy:

12 nov 1619
16191112.jpg

I can't find this event, does anyone know where it is... it is going to fire rather too often!

The next month Lenape revolts AGAIN! Lets have a look at the revolt map:

Christmas even 1619
16191224.jpg

That is crazy, i'm going to get a high Judge asap... turns out he's level 4... I balance the budget at a slight inflation growth.... things aren't looking peachy

I CD out of the war with Scotland... too much WE and Badboy to take the province anyway... sigh....

So a bit later on and:

25 Mar 1620
16200325.jpg

And again... after all we aren't bored by Rebels obviously... look at PrawnStar's latest astonishing achievement!

Apr 1620
16200400.jpg

Ok I get the picture no one likes me!!! not even my own people... I mean one of them was Niagra, I've held the provine since the 1420s!

Moved Focus to Monacan, to aid the colony growing there, and the two others that will be there soon!

In Novemeber I see two revolts, Pennacock and Cherokee.

In the new year I order courthouses in Lenape and Niagra and a level 2 fort in Susquehanna.

In Februrary revolt in Conoy and Seneca and by the end of the year Conoy would have risen again in revolt and Abitbi near Moose Cree did too...

In Jan 1622 I order another courthouse (anyone want to guess why lol) in Kespek, and it takes the news a whole month to travel all the way south to Santee which immediately celebrated with riots!! WE UP again to 9.93 but a lot of that was my mis guided building of regiments... :( I'm seriously not good with this!)

In May lenape revolts again... All this walking is tiring out my troopers' boots!

29 Jun 1622
16220629.jpg

Now this is getting very very silly!!!

In August Cheraw revolts... Atleast, I hope, all this fighting is helping to teep the old Army tradition up!

In November Stability rises to 2 HURRAH it will only take until, march 1626 before raising to 3!!

SIGH..... :

New year builds see a courthouse in Monacan and Narraganset.

30 Jan 1623
16230130.jpg

Well it is a bit better than it was when I posted it above! It is, isn't it?

Anyway I was just thinking that things had started to improve after all I've had several years of peace and WE is just under 8 now! BB has a long way to go. I'm buring magistrates and prestige for culture and once the WE is down and thus RR I'll ditch the high judge and the artist for diplomats!

I just start to get settled in when..

The begining of March sees a revolt, this time in Unami.. that will make a nice change of scenery for my troops...

But then again so will this:

30 Mar 1623
16230330.jpg

No rest, no rest for the wicked!

Last edited:
in the civilwar.txt file , last event :

Code:
# High Infamy - Patriots and Nationalists seize the day
province_event = {

id = 3098

trigger = {
		owner = { infamy = 0.8 }
		NOT = { has_province_modifier = rebel_sentiment }
		is_colony = no
		OR = {
			likely_rebels = patriot_rebels
			likely_rebels = nationalist_rebels
			likely_rebels = colonial_rebels
			likely_rebels = colonial_patriot_rebels
		}
	}

mean_time_to_happen = {
		months = 480

modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			owner = { infamy = 1.0 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			owner = { infamy = 1.5 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.75
			NOT = { owner = { stability = 0 } }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.75
			NOT = { owner = { stability = -1 } }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 1.5
			owner = { legitimacy = 0.95 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 1.1
			owner = { stability = 2 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 1.4
			owner = { stability = 3 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 1.5
			NOT = { owner = { infamy = 1.0 } }
		}
	}

title = "EVTNAME3098"
	desc = "EVTDESC3098"

option = {
		name = "EVTOPTA3098" # A minor inconvenience
		add_province_modifier = {
			name = "rebel_sentiment"
			duration = 1095
		}
	}

}

this time you only need 80% of your BB thresold to trigger them
You shouldn't take any land from Portugal in this war , but burn their colonies if they have some left ...

Fighting those fleets could have been glorious and netted you the warscore to take the province you wanted and gained Boethuk. I think diplomats would have been the better optyion to reduce your bb. never figured why other countires hating you would make your own people hate you too. As for nationalist revolts that's just absurd. It's clearly your own citizens rallying in support of your government against the hated foreigners. You really ought to receive a reduction in revolt risk and an increase to legitimacy. Failing that just delete those events. I think you should have had some cores on Spanish land.

I see the Portuguese have a fleet this time with some transports. They must have read your reports. At least your current leader should make a good general. I say ,to hell with the consequences, take all of Portugal's north american land. You can take the stab hits and revolts on the chin.

I think I'd be holding my hand up and saying that I would be going back to offer the Spanish a different peace, one that took fewer provinces, forced them to give up cores and explored the possibility of making them a vassal or forcing paganism on them. I tihnk I'd have gome for a different DIP ruler to see if I could get a ruler who would trigger border disputes. You've already said it was against your better judgment to make that offer and I think you've demonstrated that it was not the right choice.

Another day Another War...

I'm starting to feel blue about this game. If I can't get my WE down it will all be over, and the big bad boy events are a real problem. But we didn't get this far by Quiting!

I really should have CD'ed out of all wars where I could gain nothing more quickly. I'm thinking Scandinavia, Milian and Brugundy. I kept tyring to get my WS higher for money when it was so not going to happen. Now I have carried the price of high WE ever since!

Ok so putting the blues aside lets look to this next war:

16230408.jpg

Column A is moving towards Pennyrile and is a 7/6/1 stack

my 10k 3/6/1 stack with a manouver 6 general in kentucky drops the artillery and moves to Pennyrile where he scorches the earth and retreats to Cahokia to join back up with the artillery.

Column B is moving towards Cherokee and therefore Manacan my nation focus with only a level 1 fort. There are no forces ready or able to get there to scorch the earth. The stack is 8/10/0

Column C is moving towards Santee and is a 9/10/1 . My 3/6/1 stack in Pamlico is way too small for this and so sends an infantry ahead to Santee. I assign a high manouver general but while the unit arrives in time to scorch the earth it is caught and destoryed.

The three sieges start!
Alright so I sit back to let attriction work and wait an opportunity to strike.

Mahican in New England revolts!! Thanks guys!

I also get my first Naval victories! I'm not sure what was going on, most of my morale vanished and it held on by a thread despite hugely out numbering the enemy. Is there anything I need know about naval stacks?

Santee then revolted... The sieging forces put the revolt down but thier morale is dented and so I order troops to make an attempt to raise the siege.

With my 3/6/1 army joined back together in the West in Cahokia and with Attrician having hurt the enemy in Pennyrile I move to attack and on 21 Sept the siege was raised.

16230921.jpg

The news from the harder fight in Santee is worse:

16231003.jpg

The beaten West column retreats to Shawnee but my army overtakes it and defeats it again. I break a seige force off to siege Tennesse hoping to draw something away from Portugals sieges. The broken enemy force retreats... to Cherokee... ARGHHH!

The enemy there has been hurt hard by attritian and I do not want to let the so nearly dead stack go. I order my units to Cumberland for a little reinforcement first and then to assult the enemy in Cherokee...

16231117.jpg

My navy is in Unanmi, the enemies transports are just south of Santee and so I'm hoping for an opportunity to sink them.

I catch some more ships but not the transports but every little helps and it is so nice to hurt their fleets for once! Especially as the enemy is reinforcing the siege in Santee .

My force in Cumberland recoverd and was ordered south. The fortress fell with help just a few days out. :( Portugal tease me by waiting a few days before annexing the territory.

The enemy splits up, one stack stays the other moves towards Cheraw where my smaller army hopes to make use of the terrain. The Other towards Shawnee, where my main force will attack them.

At this point the opportunist Irish decide to try to settle some scores:
16240426.jpg

Grrr

You can see my War Exhaustion has climb to nearly 9. Not too bad for a start just under 8. But the next phase of the war is more likely to be on her soil.

The ensueing battle of Shawnee was decisive..
16240427.jpg

She retreats to Cherokee, I follow for another victory. Part of the stack retreats to Cheraw the other towards Shanwee. My main force races to overtake the larger on in Shawnee. my smaller force moves to Cheraw to cut off the smaller defenders. Santee falls and instead of sieging scorched Pamlico she moves onto my colony and then toward the troops in Cheraw.

I see an opportunity to get at Portugals undefended transports, first I have to clear out the squadron on watch at Unanmi both actions are won!

She has one transport left! Huzzah!

In Cheraw a Skirmish is won but a larger force is coming but I hope to win or if not inflict more damage by defending in the mountains, This hurts the final stack and of course me:

16241109.jpg

The final battle in Shawnee is won but both my stacks are low on moral.
Cheraw retreats to Monacan which is building a level two fort finally, and the other moves to relieve the 1k sieges portugal put on Tennesse and Cahokia. This should give her time to recover and drive towards the siege in Cheraw.

The Irish had push forward with a 0/4/1 stack and where sieging Powhatten when a stack ordered south finally arrive and caught them, the retreat, forwards, into Conoy, my new stack a 2/4/0 moves to overtake them.

The main stack finally arrives after in Cheraw, wins the battle but hardly hurts the stack. It's back to the races!

16250301.jpg

My troops overtake the retreating stack and do some serious damage in Chiaha, this is the second overtaking, the earlier battle in Catawba ended with few casualties as did the Cheraw one. My weaker stack moves to raise the siege of Monacan, it's a small 1 k siege.

WE is climbing but slowly which is nice when:

16250330.jpg

Ok so I need more advisor slots! lol I need that BB down, especially as I can't take much from any war because of it!

And then:

16250704.jpg

Ok so the little guys are in again... I may only have enough BB for a couple of provinces! I think Ungava must be one, to lose a border with a european state. Advice please, would taking mimmac do the same or will the land bridges between Epekwitk and Unamakik and Arcadia count as a border?

Anyway I'm not too worried about scotland until I notce this:

162507042.jpg

But that is their whole army!! I order a large stack from the south to the north dropping the artilery and giving it my manouver 6 general.. Haul Ass boys! Haul Ass.
I also raise a regiment of merc is Moose cree... about a month later I realise it will have to finish the ship first so i cancel it and move it to Abitibi, but it will fail to arrive in time to scorch the earth... sigh...

First the scots move south and destory 6 regiments in labrador before marching for Moose Cree...

It is lucky that there are no other Portugesse troops in america. small armies are siegeing her cities in the south, easily destroying the 1k armies that arrive from central america. These forces also crush soem 4000 Irish in thier Floridian colonies and start to burn her other gulf state colonies. In the North Mimmac falls and my fleet is hunting down Scottish and Irish transports. They all bring a 1/2 column to labrador to retake the colony and siege Ungava. Scotland's all or nothing stack marches on and sieges unscorched Moose Cree.

My army finally arrives and gives battle to the enemy and wins a costly victory!

16260713.jpg

Let the pingpong continue. The battle of cree is almost as bad and tt is then I realise that the art is slowing my stack down, I drop it and will finally overtake to destory the enemy in Moose Cree.

Ireland have offered a white peace. I refused as I had not yet destroyed all her colonies in the south.

Scotland are not prepared to accept peace and Portugal is taking stab hit peace offers. It all looks good right? But WE is just under 15.

16270101irishwar.jpg

My own blockades are hurting her badly, if I'm careful I should be able to seriously mess her up!

16270101portugalwar.jpg

Stab hits ahoy. I hope not to have to go into Central america for the win.

16270101scotwar.jpg

Once what remains of the Scottish stack is killed and the siege complete we may be in a position to dictate a peace.

Badboy is the problem, I can afford only 2 provinces. I'm thinking, Cherokee and Ungava. Cherokee has proven to be vital for defence against portugal due to it's mountains. Ungava is obvious, it should reduce the number of people I'm always having to fight.

WE is high and will get higher. sigh... The stack up north is reinforcing. I wish, like in HOI I could turn it off for a bit.

In the south and around arcadia I can be careful not to let attritain hurt me, too much.

Advice on possible peaces would be appreciated... I'm also thinking I may just take money and forget territory for now. That infamy needs to come down and fast. But I so badly need to reduce the number of my borders!

16270101thenorth.jpg

Portugals only transport is unprotected and trying to land troops in Ladbrador. I'll move my fleet to incercept. once away from the Irish 2/6/0/0 in port I'll split the fleet up to ensure the faster Light ships catch that last transport.

16270101thesouth.jpg

I accidentally siezed in stead of burnt Atakapa, I'll let a 1k army of portugal's take it and then burn it. The provenices are mostly supply limit 3 or 4 so my stack should be safe from attrician. I'll be careful yo fight any 1k armies from central america in the supply limit 4 areas.

I have a slider option and I want to move to narrowminded, I need the extra WE and Stability and eventually missionaries. Not sure what I'll get faster, another NI or to narrowminded 1. I think the next NI has to be Humanist Tolerance.

Advice please people! I've had to destroy over 100 regiments and I guess WE isn't that bad when you consider I had to do that starting at 8.

Last edited:
You shouldn't take any land from Portugal in this war , but burn their colonies if they have some left ...

I quite agree, It's gauling as it means losing Cherokee and Santee, but Santee was the highest revolt risk anyway. I do not know whether that extra 15% revolt risk will stay on it now portugal has it? If so it is dangerous. I intend to stab hit Port down to -3 to slow her up and take money if I can, cancel her treaties, give up cores etc. But at that level Santee will revolt and if Portugal fail to put it down, I'll get a Spanish border back!

Fighting those fleets could have been glorious and netted you the warscore to take the province you wanted and gained Boethuk. I think diplomats would have been the better optyion to reduce your bb. never figured why other countires hating you would make your own people hate you too. As for nationalist revolts that's just absurd. It's clearly your own citizens rallying in support of your government against the hated foreigners. You really ought to receive a reduction in revolt risk and an increase to legitimacy. Failing that just delete those events. I think you should have had some cores on Spanish land.

I appreciate I've been chicken at sea, lol. But with WE making it take so long to build ships I did feel the utter need to protect them. Now I have a 5/5/0/3 I can do some damage. Sometime soon I should get some more cores on the sea and up the force limits and options.

I really hate this big bad boy events, I think they are rather unreal. BB was supposed to stop you growing too fast, and does so well enough. The MTTH is just too low on them. Stab hits on a MTTH of 50 or 10?? That is just vindictive! 75 would have been a challenge without being almost a guarentee the game will end. I too have been tempted to remove the events or lessen their impact.... still undeceided on it. I don't like to change the parameters of a game while playing.

I see the Portuguese have a fleet this time with some transports. They must have read your reports. At least your current leader should make a good general. I say ,to hell with the consequences, take all of Portugal's north american land. You can take the stab hits and revolts on the chin.
I'm half tempted... lol... if I removed those events maybe... I want to reduce the number of my borders, that was the rationale for removing Spain. If I had accepted a smaller peace, sure my WE would be 2 lower, several provenices would have a much lower revolt risk and my stability would be 3... but I'd also be at war with Spain again!!!

I think I'd be holding my hand up and saying that I would be going back to offer the Spanish a different peace, one that took fewer provinces, forced them to give up cores and explored the possibility of making them a vassal or forcing paganism on them. I tihnk I'd have gome for a different DIP ruler to see if I could get a ruler who would trigger border disputes. You've already said it was against your better judgment to make that offer and I think you've demonstrated that it was not the right choice.

Yes the big bad boy events are a little too much. Diplomats will be the next move, the judges were have to dos though. and will remain so until WE comes down again. Then diplos.

The only gain I'm interested in now is Ungava from Scotland... one less war every 5-10 years has got to help.

i have the saves, I could go back and pick a peace below 1.25 my infamy... but I'd have that spainish border anyway, my trade decimated anyway and the nationalist sentiment rubbish still happening. A peace for 80% bb is like only two or three provinces!

I think for the sake of the narative I may play it through now. I think the end is not far.. I can't rebuild those lost 6 regiments untill WE comes way down, and so I'm weak... At least I'll get 5 years truce..

Yeah I should have gone diplomatic but if it had turned up a 3/5/3 ARGH!!!!

The only way to get Ungava is to go to Scotland. You could do with Micmac and the islands off Ireland.

Off Portugal, I'd get back the provinces you lost and take Tuskegee. You can then colonise to your new seized colony and isolate Portuguese territory. If you burn that Irish colony, Portugal ought to colonise it.

Your WE will drop once your fighting stops. It'll take a while to rebuild your losses, but you need to do it. You've done rather well destroying 100 enemy regiments.

Extra RR you can live with, extra BB will kill you.

The Scottish province is a no-brainer take it and live through the extra BB - one less round of warfare every five years is a good result.

The only way to get Ungava is to go to Scotland. You could do with Micmac and the islands off Ireland.

Off Portugal, I'd get back the provinces you lost and take Tuskegee. You can then colonise to your new seized colony and isolate Portuguese territory. If you burn that Irish colony, Portugal ought to colonise it.

Your WE will drop once your fighting stops. It'll take a while to rebuild your losses, but you need to do it. You've done rather well destroying 100 enemy regiments.

Extra RR you can live with, extra BB will kill you.

I'm at 27.5 infamy. If I take 2 provenices I'm back at the infamy I was at when I took Spain but with a smaller infamy limit. I think I have to take no territory unless it gets rid of a border. I can still get cores released and alot of money.

My navy is a real problem. Even when I out number the enemy 5/5/0/3 to 2/2/0/0 I start at half their morale and it is close to get a victory. I'm convinced my all land slider is being met with thhere near or all navy slider!

The Irish Islands and mimac would be awesome. But they would be 9 infamy... way too much... GRRR so frustrating to have fought 3 hard wars for a loss of territory. I believe you about Ungava, 5% warscore against Scotland sigh. and their fleet is too big for me to risk a run to the old world. Not to mention the WE for fighting at such a distance!

but again you are right, RR wont kill me BB will... Once I have peace I'll switch to diplomats. And kill rebels everywhere. Any chance to take cores from Protugal and I'll take my border province cores. That way if they 'snatch' them they atleast get some bb for it.

The Scottish province is a no-brainer take it and live through the extra BB - one less round of warfare every five years is a good result.

How do I get the warscore, wait for scottish regiments or risk my cowardly fleet and go to scotland? I agree I need to take it!!! though I expect i'll jsut get Burgundy DOW's instead... lol

You can't afford to leave your provinces in enemy hands. As a pagan, you can't afford to let a province fall. If Portugal is sending unescorted transports, basing your fleet in the coastal province would be the way to defend against it.

If you can only take two provinces take them from Portugal -Cherokee and Tuskegee -and get them to give up any cores they have on you. Then colonize. If you're not going to take land from Ireland, get cores off them and get them to Concede Defeat. Once you're at peace with Portugal and Ireland, the Scottish fleet will come out to blockade you. If you can pick off squadrons, do so.

As for your low naval morale, that's either from full land or you've got minimal naval maintenance. Then you can slip an army over to Scotland. They'll probably slip one your way before you can do that. If you decide you can't risk your fleet, concede defeat to Scotland. You could be petty and scorth Ungavu before you leave. Because it is so difficult to get the warscore, if you get a core, you could always try to get a patriot revolt raised there.

I'm curious, what happened to Creek, Cherokee and Pawnee or Shawnee states? Why didn't they end up part of the Iroquios nation, long before the euorpeans arrived?

You can't afford to leave your provinces in enemy hands. As a pagan, you can't afford to let a province fall. If Portugal is sending unescorted transports, basing your fleet in the coastal province would be the way to defend against it.

Tell me about it, Of course I'd have them back. I lost provinces in all my wars with Portugal and Spain, but managed to win them back. However, taking infamy for getting your own provinces back is the most annoying thing!! I also think it would be a lot fairer if the rules for seizing provinces worked on the religeous groups. So Pagan's can seize Christains but not other Pagan's etc.
If you can only take two provinces take them from Portugal -Cherokee and Tuskegee -and get them to give up any cores they have on you. Then colonize. If you're not going to take land from Ireland, get cores off them and get them to Concede Defeat. Once you're at peace with Portugal and Ireland, the Scottish fleet will come out to blockade you. If you can pick off squadrons, do so.

As for your low naval morale, that's either from full land or you've got minimal naval maintenance. Then you can slip an army over to Scotland. They'll probably slip one your way before you can do that. If you decide you can't risk your fleet, concede defeat to Scotland. You could be petty and scorth Ungavu before you leave. Because it is so difficult to get the warscore, if you get a core, you could always try to get a patriot revolt raised there.

Nope it ain't low maintance, I do think when it's very extreme I'm probably having my 5 land meet a 3+ navy nation. It just means I need to outnumber them so much.. Let Scotland send troops each one killed adds to the Warscore.... [I think!]

I'm curious, what happened to Creek, Cherokee and Pawnee or Shawnee states? Why didn't they end up part of the Iroquios nation, long before the euorpeans arrived?

Firstly I didn't want another province, otherwise you get Tribal Succession Crisis every time you change leader. You also get incomp Leader penalties if the leader is under 5 for a stat. so a level 4 diplo guy gets -33% added to his skill.

If you tribal federation stays under 10 provs you get neither of these things.

Even more importantly, you can't get to them. There is TI in the way and no way to explore it. You can't colonise out to it either, not untill you have westernised and got your gov tech up for an open NI!

Wow, lots and lots of wars in this update!
You really need to get rid of some of your neighbors. If you can possibly kick one of them out of North America, then do it, no matter the BB. Rebels will eventually stop spanning so often, but foreign powers will continue DOWing you every once in a while.
But I understand that it's not an easy situation...

Wow, lots and lots of wars in this update!
You really need to get rid of some of your neighbors. If you can possibly kick one of them out of North America, then do it, no matter the BB. Rebels will eventually stop spanning so often, but foreign powers will continue DOWing you every once in a while.
But I understand that it's not an easy situation...

To be honest, I even get DOWs where I don't have borders! More fighting next update!! SIGH!

TSCs are fun and there's always the marriage inheritance route.

If you don't want the infamy from regaining your own provinces, don't lose them in the first place. You could ask Prawnstar for advice on how not to lose provinces nad managing TSCs, he's rather good at both.

You came, you saw, I conquered... AGAIN!

The wars are now mostly won, but convincing the crazy white faces that they are beaten remains. A lot of fleet action in this update. As Nelson would put it; "Up and at them."

I take a risk and move that Innovative slider to narrowminded by 1... just another 3 moves before I can get a missionary every 5 years.. sigh...

The event was hersey in Seneca.... phew... 1000 times better than a drop in stablity!

I endorese Culture, buring some more prestige, but I need culture up fast so i can grad a level 5 diplomat.

Courthouses are ordered in Massachuetts and Machian.

Talking of peace, Scotland are offering a white one, they wont accept a white peace from me though and I want that province.

Another Colonist is sent to the siezed Irish colony in Chipewyan, it still hasn't change culture and religon.

16270108.jpg

The Scottish Stack is finally destroyed. She has 1 cav regiment and I think she's out of manpower because she isn't building more.

Portugal try to slip a 1k army into Labrador... This was a mistake:
16270114.jpg

She is now out of Transports!! Lets celebrate!

16270226.jpg
16270404.jpg

More dead transports... The AI has the fleets why are the vital transports undefended? Do I care? lol Ireland managed to slip 2k cav into Arcadia. The army is in Epekwitk Irelands last Island connected to the main land.

Here's how the Irish war is shaping up!

16270228.jpg

In April a 1/5/0 army rises in Revolt, stacks move to intercept. Colonist sent to Chipewyan failed so sent another.. sigh. I detached siege in Epekwitk and marched the rest to relieve Arcadia. The enemy routs in early May. WE is holding at around 14.5

The it's election time Hurrah:
16270605.jpg

I want a diplo candidate to help with the infamy limit! Especially as I want some territory!

16270606.jpg

Erm... er... sir... SIR! i clicked on Diplomatic Candidate!!! lol

Scotland found a use for his last transport and gave me a chance to burn out the colony I had accidentally seized. :D I love it when a plan comes together.

16270620.jpg

Finally Stability rise to +3!! HOORAH!!!
16270701.jpg

Funding is diverted to Naval tech as the next tech should give me Early Frigates. I don't want to build anymore Barques if this is coming soon.

A fluke naval battle goes my way, Scotland started with almost no morale, they must have set maintance very low.

16270811.jpg

Susquenhanna revolts.. and Epekwitk falls!

Hmm not sure what to make of this:

16270914.jpg

My manpower is nto so bad as it was and so I take the step to quality, that has to be preferable to another stab hit, especially as I expect more from the big badboy events.

The Last Scottish Transport meets it's end:

162709151.jpg

In September Ireland havd some troubles back home, perhaps a peace could be had? I also burnt prestige for some culture and hired my first diplomat.

162709152.jpg

It can. Now I could have geo Micmac, Epekwitk and Unamakik, which would have ended my borders with Ireland, but it would have meant +9 BB. That would take me over the point where the Big Badboy events would hit me way too often.

162709153.jpg

I took Micmac so the defence of Arcadia is no longer dependent on the fleet for 3 BB (I can take 6 without breaking the 2x limit) 675 gold and a revocation of Ireland's core on Kespek.

I order level two forts in Micmac and Attwapiskat, all costal and border territory is fortified to level 2. And up colonial maintance to full. I'll fund this without rasing inflation for awhile. I need to get the number of colonies down I have 6 or 7...

Scotland is looking desperate too, but in September they have no money and so I wait until January to make peace! In Novemeber the good people in Delware had a huge party, which again got out of hand... sigh... these Binge Drinkers....

162801011.jpg

One border down!! WOOT, also GB has cores on the whole of Scotland! So i forced her to cancel her treaty with France. This should allow GB to go on a reconquest while Scotland has no troops at all! The people of Manhattan were so overcome with joy in their celebrations that they started to smash things up and troops needed to be sent it to restore order!

April sees Patriotic sentiment in Conoy rise.. an extra 15 RR.. WE LAUGH AT YOU, WE DO, OH YES WE DO.. COME ON.. BRING IT!

I've been smashing priates for naval tradition I've had lots of lift blockade missions.

16280619.jpg

This helps too!!! The Natives are becoming seamen!! :D:D

I have been unable to stab hit Portugal for some time, She'd accept all peace deals that would do it but not any other, and none of them are good enough. I think some revolts don't go her way because finally a good peace can be had.

With My BB I can't take territory so I click on her whole treasury and then the cores on my lands.

16280904.jpg

I don't accept this, instead I drop a few ducats and have the last core removed too. Portugal loses all her cores on the territory I have taken from her. Next time my BB will be lower and I'll have her back!

I get the Big BAdBoy Troops dessert event.. grrr... immediately on peace actually!
For a Laugh here's the revolt situation in Conoy. WE = 14.71... PLEASE COME DOWN..

I've no idea why it is so high as I've actually not fought much for ages.

I break the fleet up to keep Pirates away, It will have to be regrouped if a war breaks out, and quickly depending on who it is with. But there you go.

I though we'd take a look at my highest RR province....

16290105.jpg

Suggestions anyone? I want to swap out my judge for a diplomat but do I want to add 2.5% more to this?? GULP

and there are good reasons for wanting more diplomats!:

16290630.jpg

I suspect this event only fires when at peace, but if it doesn't I so wish it had fired before that irish peace, or I could have known it was coming... Those 6 infamy could have been the last Irish Islands and thus my borders!

As I positied earlier GB could now recover cores in Scotland, pretty easily and without much trouble so what do we expect her to do?

We expect she'll DOW me instead.. after all that is much more sensible than actually collecting cores!!

16290812.jpg

As I have no border I'm not sure what or rather where to expect her, as you cansee WE only got down to about 13.5... Any guesses on where she'll attack.. I'm thinking it will probably be around the colonies in the north. I have few troops there right now, as they are so far away from my rebelious provinces. There is every chance that GB will do nothing.

I'm regrouping the fleet and will probably concentrate them in Unanmi until I know where GB is headed. This is simply because the pirates in Cheashpeak bay spawn with 7 light ships. That can hurt.

Oh well... it never rains but it pours

Last edited: