+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: MCP - A Divine Wind Modification

Quote Originally Posted by victimizer View Post
    ok. So whats with these "our claim to..." messages that keep popping up constantly?
    These represent the stages of acquiring cores on foreign captured lands. The latest event will give you a core, just wait for a while (may take MANY years under certain circumstances).

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hither & thither, perchance anon whither... ?
    How do you get rid of the overwhelmed administration penalty? I conquered a nice khorasan empire over what is today mostly Iran, so the provinces I own have almost strictly Persian culture (which is my faction's culture). Yet, I'm still overwhelmed?
    ok. So whats with these "our claim to..." messages that keep popping up constantly?
    Both of these are SRI related questions, you need to read the manual... otherwise you're missing a lot of good stuff!

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaMount & Blade: Warband

Love this modpack. Keep up the good work! Crossing fingers it works with June 21 beta.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hey all

Just to give you an update. I have lost nearly all interest in this mod. It has (i considered.) blossomed into a nice little mod with a small following I hope.

Right now I have plans in the work for a Victoria 2 MCP version. Also I am looking not to abandon this project completely. I am looking for a modder good at combining mods to take over my work here in combining mods.

Thanks all for your support and comment
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Well, you've certainly achieved your goal of seamlessly integrating many new mods for an all-new Divine Wind experience. Seriously, I was shocked when I loaded up the mod for the first time - it felt like a whole new expansion, so it's a well-deserved retirement from the mod. Best of luck with the Vicky2 version. I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

On another note, I had a question for dskod1 (or anyone in the know). I've always been bothered by the bright red frame around the flags that display above the heads of armies and fleets. Does anyone know how I could go about removing them?
    Last edited by Mythic; 24-06-2011 at 18:46.

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    Hey all

Just to give you an update. I have lost nearly all interest in this mod. It has (i considered.) blossomed into a nice little mod with a small following I hope.

Right now I have plans in the work for a Victoria 2 MCP version. Also I am looking not to abandon this project completely. I am looking for a modder good at combining mods to take over my work here in combining mods.

Thanks all for your support and comment
    Even though I don't look like it, with my humble 8 posts, I've got quite some experience combining mods. I'm never quite happy to play with just one . So, if you've got no one better who puts himself forward, you can always fall back on me.

Either way, good luck in Vicky.
    Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful,
    without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game

Just to let you all know it is always great to hear support. So far I am working with one modder (in training) and another has volunteered to combine MCP with Dei Gratcia. Perhaps I could form an actual team.

Just an update and thought though
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    Just to let you all know it is always great to hear support. So far I am working with one modder (in training) and another has volunteered to combine MCP with Dei Gratcia. Perhaps I could form an actual team.

Just an update and thought though
    I really hope to see you continue improving this mod. So please don't give up

You can cross the Bosporus even if an enemy fleet controls it.

I am not giving up on this mod. I am merely taking an extended brake from it so I can refocus my attention elsewere. Chances are I will return

You can cross the Bosporus even if an enemy fleet controls it.
    Yes, this is WAP. Thrace has a small land part east of the Bosporus, it represents the eastern part of Constantinople. It also prevents such Byzantium from beating the Ottomans by just blocking the straight, as the Ottoman army would've been able to use the bridges in Constantinople to cross the Bosporus.
    Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful,
    without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

There are other crossings that must be removed if that logic is followed. And there were no bridges that crossed the Bosporus; a sufficiently large fleet was capable of blocking it.

HoI AnthologyFor the Motherland500k club

Was Delvet Ali Osman removed from the mod at some point? I just installed MCP, over a fresh vanilla install, following the readme instructions, and the map hasn't changed at all.

I wish this mod were playable. It is simply too laggy and has too many bugs, and it is terrible to install. I really liked what I could play, but all the bugs and lagginess made me really sad. (6.3, Win7 x64)

Really needs a .exe file in order to install it.
    Last edited by JuniorD; 29-06-2011 at 08:03.

Colonel
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations

Please don't give up on this...
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

i know what you mean about lag. You can try some of the earlier versions though. Sory about the bugs, we have tried to get rid of a lot but it was hard work

It has worked seamlessly, but in none of my 3 games so far no one has managed to colonize any significant parts of the Americas and the European AI states suffer from huge stability problems (they all, except OPMs, have less than 0 stability by mid 1600s and they do not seem to recover). I don't think that the horde mechanism works well for the Americas: I can't actually wage war on any native Americans without having a province next to them.

Also. The Teutonic order could use some love. They reigned over poor provinces, so historically, they existed on an enterprise of crusader-tourism. They had nice sand beaches and actual heathens to kill. This attracted rich European noblemen who wanted to secure a pious personal reputation and a remission of past and future sins. I think, that therefore, a trigger could be added, which gives the Teutonic order more money (enhanced income modifiers) if they control a heathen province in Lithuania (which they do at the beginning in 1399) and have a certain level of tradition.
    Last edited by victimizer; 09-07-2011 at 00:31.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by John Forseti View Post
    Was Delvet Ali Osman removed from the mod at some point? I just installed MCP, over a fresh vanilla install, following the readme instructions, and the map hasn't changed at all.
    What this man said ^. I really was looking forward to the new map, but it seems that the map has not changed from the poor vanilla version. Is there any chance that Delvet Ali Osman will be re-implemented? If not, could you perhaps show what mod conflicts with it so that myself or others could try to mod it in ourselves?

Including the 1200 AD mod to MCP would be just cool, provinding the modders agree to it.
    Kentoc'h mervel eget bezań saotret - Better dead than screwed

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Any plans to update this to work with the new patch? That would be fantastic!
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast