+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: MCP - A Divine Wind Modification

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Miscmods has been integrated with the 6.0 beta MCP. I am making a more stable version however which should be released in about a week.
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game

okey dokey.

A stable version of 6.0 will be uploaded ASAP.
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

hello just had a question about the new version of MCP im playing. im on MCP 6.0 and i noticed that in the African Province of Cayor theres no port along with Trarza and a few others provinces in this region dont have ports. but i did see that Cayor had a small province attached to it named Goree. i just wanted to ask is this how its suppose to be or and i the only one seeing this and need to reinstall thanks in advance btw this is my favorite mod thanks for putting it all together.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I think there are some issues with the new SRI version, so it's not a problem on your end. Good thing you reported the bug, i'll be looking over it
    Knowledge is power. Hide it well.

Ruler of the Queen's Navee George LeS's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

It's not an issue; it's WAD, I think. What it means is that Euros can create enclaves on the W African Coast without being already half-way to conquering the lot. If you load 1492, Portugal has Elmina (Gold Coast's port). I like it.
    'Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.' -- the Water Rat

GRIN Mod--Historical leaders mods: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...46994-GRIN-Mod

Rex Maris--SRI-based naval and exploration mod. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...4#post11451354

Leviathan: WarshipsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Well, if you want a straight answer about this, wait for dskod to give it to you :P

All I know is that when I tried SRI by its self before I installed 6.0 central europe looked strange (Ie no borders appearing).

I have not heard of this port thing. The thing is that the only mod in MCP which actually edits the map file is SRI so I can only assume that it stems from there.

ASSUME being the key word in that sentence. Sorry I cant be of any other help

Ruler of the Queen's Navee George LeS's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Well, the enclaves show up in RM, which is based on the latest SRI. And I think they are a great idea; a fairly subtle way to lessen the Euro conquest of W Africa.
    'Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.' -- the Water Rat

GRIN Mod--Historical leaders mods: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...46994-GRIN-Mod

Rex Maris--SRI-based naval and exploration mod. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...4#post11451354

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    You say miscmods 1.0 but.. miscmods isnt at 1.0. Is the one in here .74 then?

ahh thank you. I actually couldn't find the version number so I just wrote 1.0

Whenever I start a new game as one of the Japanese factions (haven't tested on any others) I keep getting this event pop up of 'Factions in a New Province' with the text 'New owned province has several factions.' It pops up immediately after I click to dismiss it, and it's done this since the start of the game. I'd just comment the event out, but I can't *find* it.

Are you using the latest version of the mod? I know that at least in 5.0 you didn't get this problem, as i did play with some of the japanese countries. If you want to comment the event, though i don't recommend it, it's event EVTDESC100004 from japan.txt .

Quote Originally Posted by Masakary View Post
    Are you using the latest version of the mod? I know that at least in 5.0 you didn't get this problem, as i did play with some of the japanese countries. If you want to comment the event, though i don't recommend it, it's event EVTDESC100004 from japan.txt .
    Ah, I'd accidentally grabbed the 6.0 version without thinking. Thanks.

I will be releasing a Bug fix version of 6.0 soon. That basically fixes minor things such as culture issues, religion issues and some missing brackets. Nothing big but it should make the game more stable

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    I will be releasing a Bug fix version of 6.0 soon. That basically fixes minor things such as culture issues, religion issues and some missing brackets. Nothing big but it should make the game more stable
    A lot of countries in the Miscmod scenarios are missing cores (Wales, Cornwall, Northumberland, Finland, Flanders) and Lancaster needs to be de-commented in the countries file.

Also, are you planning to update to the more recent version of Miscmod?
    It is not sufficient that I succeed- all others must fail- Genghis Khan

Will the map part of Devlet-i Ali Osman be integrated soon/ever? (Or was it? When I installed this mod the map was like vanilla except for some different provinces in Central Europe which were missing borders--I may have done something wrong and I didn't try again after that)

yes those missing countries should be fixed. However there will most likely still be some missing.

Yes misc mods will be updated but it will not be in the next release.

As for integrating new provinces and maps from other mods. I am not an experienced modder and map modding is something that has eluded me. Until there is someone actually experienced in map modding on the team or interested in helping there will be no plans for map integration.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    yes those missing countries should be fixed. However there will most likely still be some missing.

Yes misc mods will be updated but it will not be in the next release.

As for integrating new provinces and maps from other mods. I am not an experienced modder and map modding is something that has eluded me. Until there is someone actually experienced in map modding on the team or interested in helping there will be no plans for map integration.
    I'm also not an experienced one for map modding, but if you already have a "base" map (CanOmar's, for example), I could help you with changing borders or adding new provinces.
    Last edited by chatnoir17; 19-04-2011 at 17:04. Reason: Typo
    Monumenta Iaponiae Historica : total improvement mod for Sengoku (ver.0.6832:updated on 23.11.2012)
    Additional Scenarios (1180, 1561, 1582 and 1600), More Historical Characters and Rebalancing
    General description about MIH for non registered forum users is here in Sengoku main forum

Mod for EU4: Pax Sinica (East Asia Mod)/Bella Iaponica (Japan Mod)/ Bookmarks
    Three Mods for CK2
    :Bookmarks/ Climate Classification/Hedeby Republic

Sweden in a Japanese game: AAR of Koei's Genghis Khan IV

version 6.1 has been released with many minor bug fixes. Enjoy!

Chatnoir:
    Thanks for the offer and if you are willing to help that would be great. Right now however I am still not planning on making map changes. At least not until most of the bugs for 6.0 are ironed out and I have released 7.0 with some new mods. It will most likely be planned for 7.X if you are intrested

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Still need to update what version of miscmods your using on the main post it seems. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast