+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: MCP - A Divine Wind Modification

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Yes, never thought that default difficulty would be very easy. Thanks a lot. Also to remind others default colonist size is set at 400, which I guess is not what the mod's "real" default level, thus it would be to wise to check gameplay options at start.
    Eu2 1.08 & Agceep 1.29

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

So are you saying the inflation is messed up due to my changing the difficulty level. I would have changed mine to hard, should I have left it on the default very easy? If so, are the 'very easy' modifiers still in place? It be a shame, I dont want to steamroll through the game.

Ive started another game. High costs and increased inflation is due to the higher difficulty. Is this is an intentional change and dosnt unbalance the game? Or does this mod collection require the defualt settings to be used to avoid unbalancing the game?
    Last edited by sPOONz; 09-04-2011 at 14:26.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The increased inflation is definitely not caused by the hard/very hard difficulty settings, just by the easy/very easy (0.25 and 0.5 inflation reduction), maybe it's some sort of modifier, can you please check that out.

And the mod can work fine with any settings, just like vanilla
    Knowledge is power. Hide it well.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Ive done a clean install and so the saves are gone. I'll be playing a similar campaign tho this weekend, i'll let you know if the problem occurs again.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Ok I have seen alot of comments on the difficulty level and I will include a section in the Installation read me telling people to check the options before starting a new game.

Furthermore I should be releasing a new update today which includesthe Miscmods and also some bug fixes.
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Is there a way to put the shield back to the left? I am also having flags (revolt risk and etc) too much to the left with the shield centered. I use 1920x1080 res.
    Last edited by Dotto1979; 12-04-2011 at 02:03.

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game

Yes do not include the MCP - Extras folder in your installation process IE move your backup GFX and Interface vanilla folder back to your EU3 directory.

Ok the mod is ALMOST ready to be released. Unfortunatly I am having a crash before getting to the main menu. I will be uploading the mod anyways primarily so that Masakary can have a look at it. But feel free to look at it yourself if you wish. So it will be up shortly
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    Just send it in a pm to him instead?

Leviathan: WarshipsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Yeah, sending it to me first would spare the others a few days of punishment :>

either way I would have had to upload it to Fileshare. And this way people wont download it and spam this topic with crash reports lol.

Take the burn people. TAKE IT!!!

But seriously this will hopefully be solved soon

Well, i'm still waiting for it :>

its been uploaded to the site. It is under MCP6.0NOTWORKING

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    Ok I have seen alot of comments on the difficulty level and I will include a section in the Installation read me telling people to check the options before starting a new game.
    Why not just put the default difficulty back at "normal"?

Ok I am going to sound like a noob when I say this. I have no idea how. Sorry guys.

Don't worry, i will take care of that :P I just downloaded the version and i'll be starting the bugtesting soon

Edit : Sweet, just made the game workable again And it was all caused by a missing bracket....
    Last edited by Masakary; 11-04-2011 at 17:27.

I knew it. I had a sneaking suspicion. Now to wait four years to download it as I have the slowest internet alive

Also did I mention I hate rapidshare

Anyways great work as always. Thanks for that. I may have to tkae the optional feature of Interface Mod away from MCP however because apparently I do not have permission. But I swear that I did. All well. It is all down to minefield

Always glad to help Next time i'll use mediafire, so we can enjoy your mod this year.

Ok so after Downloading it. Making bugs of my own (and fixing them) I have finished the latest version of MCP. I am not very happy with it but will still release it none the less.

MY next version (after this one is released) will be a complete re do of all the integrations so that the Mod runs more smoothly.

If you could pass on what some of those bugs are(or atleast post a lit somewhere), I'd be willing to help flush them out.

I only have noticed some of the bugs. Such as 800 days for a colonisation of a province.

I do not know the rest. The game is expected to be bugged. I have not fully tested it yet and have no plans on doing so as I am planning on releasing a stable version of 6.0 in a weeks time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast