+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: MCP - A Divine Wind Modification

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

MCP - A Divine Wind Modification

MCP - MOD COLLECTIVE PROJECT

THIS MOD IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY THE ORIGINAL CREATORS
    Ever looked at the mod list and get confused? Wanted a mod which has everything you want plus more? Well than the MCP is the mod for you. The MCP is a Mod that combines most all other mods for EU Divine Winds into one Collection of mods. The Project has one goal, To make people Love EU even more than before.

---------------------------------------

Known Bugs/Errors:
    Xcode: This is a common bug caused by localisation errors. This has mostly been fixed(As of Version 6.0) but there are still some rare occcasions it appears
    No Naval Maintenance: A bug or error in the code that causes no naval maintenance. Caused by naval technological text. Fixed as of 6.3

Currently We have a numerous amount of mods in the MCP including: (In Aphebetical Order)

DOWNLOAD: Compatible with 5.1 BETA DW
    Simply select the latest version to download.

Installation:
    Read and follow instructions on the included read me.
    Make sure if you download version 5.0 to download the 5.0 fix and overwrite the files in your mod folder BEFORE following installation instructions included in the readme

Version History:

Version 1.0:
    Sri Mod Integrated
    Japan Mod Integrated

Version 2.0
    Colony Automatic Name Change Mod Integrated
    Repubblica di Firenze Integrated

Version 3.0 (Save Game Comatible)
    Age of Discovery Mod (North American hordes) Integrated

Version 3.1 (Game Save Compatible)
    Integrated new SRI updates
    Integrated full version of Japan Mod
    Mod version number will now appear

Version 4.0 (Game Save Compatible)
    Integrated Steppe Horde Mod
    Integrated Africa Mod for HTTT
    Integrated Faction Improvement Mod (for China)
    Integrated Balance Improvement Mod

Version 5.0 (Game Save Compatible)
    Integrate Devlet-i Ali Osman
    Integrate Flag post
    integrated Auto Building Mod (Silent)
    integrated Poland Army and Naval Names
    integrated Interface Mod

Version 5.0 FIX (March Patch Compatible)
    Copy the Fix files over your files in your mod folder and then refollow installation instructions!
    WARNING! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MARCH BETA PATCH FOR DW AND REFOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. THERE HAS BEEN AN ADDITION TO INSTALLING THE MOD. READ CAREFULLY!

Version 6.0 BETA (Bugged)
    Integrates Miscmod
    Adds update for the Mods Colony Name Change and Interface Mod by Minefield
    Bug fixes
    The annoying Xcode problem is mostly fixed
    NOTE: Be prepared for bugs and things out of place. This is an Unstable version of the mod. Bugged support may not be given for 6.0 BETA. If you do not like the bugs use a non-beta, stable version of the mod

Version 6.0 (SAVE GAMES NOT COMPATIBLE)
    More stable version of 6.0
    Bug Support offered

Version 6.1 (SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE WITH 6.0 AND LATER)
    More stable version of MCP
    Many minor bugs fixed

Version 6.2 (SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE WITH 6.0 AND LATER)
    Integrated NAIM
    Many bug fixes

Version 6.3 (SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE WITH 6.0 AND LATER)
    Many Bug/Error fices

The Team:
    dskod1 - Founder, Integrates mods
    Masakary - Bug tester and fixer

Want your mod to be apart of the Collective? Simply pm me or post in this topic and I will get back to you ASAP. Nearly all applicants will be accepted as long as they are either a Divine Wind mod or a HTTT mod.
    Last edited by dskod1; 12-07-2012 at 17:55. Reason: Update
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Added in the Master Mod List. I am fairly certain this mod will have a lot of success
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    Combine MEIOU with MM in this

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game

Thankjs for the support

Also I wish to add the balance mod into this however (upon tinkering) with it I noticed it will take some time for those 2 to be combined. First I will be combining the smaller mods into this and than working my way up. SRI is obviously a big mod and I plan to make that mod the bases for integrating other mods
    "In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Yeah, SRI and the "mini mods" aka japan mod, american natives etc are probably best too finish before going for the even bigger ones.

Looks like it will be a good mod.

Thank You.

A further note

I know how exactly to integrate all the mods listed that I want to add together. I have actually already done so on my personal computer. All I really need is the go ahead from the modders which unfortunatly look like most are inactive. I also wish to add the divine wind re textured map but need permission to do so.

For now have fun with what I have released so far

Enjoy!

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Thanks a lot for starting this mod!!!

May I suggest you also include the Reppublica di Firenze minimod. A MMU compatible version has also been released.

Dharper has not been seen on these forums for nearly two years, so explicit permission to use Dei Gratia in your mod is unlikely. I hope you'll include it anyway since Dharper always stated his mod was a modular one, to be used with other mods.

I thank you for permission to use your mod. I will add it most likely tomorrow and re-upload the mod.

Also I am very hesitant at using the dei graticia mod without permission even though it does say that. I will think about adding it but still am not sure....

Also I have pmed the modder of Reppiblica di Firenze over using his mod in this one. It should work nicely and there should be no real confliction with the SRI mod that I can think of

One more thing. I just realised the mod gave permission to add it to any mod. Therefore it will be on the list of things to do tommorrow.
    Last edited by dskod1; 12-03-2011 at 16:02.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    Also I am very hesitant at using the dei graticia mod without permission even though it does say that. I will think about adding it but still am not sure....
    I am glad you will add the Firenze mod to your own mod. While it doesn't add much in term of gameplay, it adds a lot of flavors to an Italian game.

As for Dei Gratia, I just hope you'll decide to include it. Along with SRI, it's the single most important mod for EUIII. Since it has been released people has seek to combine it with SRI, and a few of these combination mods have even been published. Maybe you could check with Darkrenown and Mate0815 who last worked on this mod to adapt it to HTTT -- maybe you could get permission to use their modified version if you can't reach dharper.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

nice apparently I have been looking for this mod, Japan seemed to simple as it was but not including other mods as well seemed too plan as well.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Good work, dskod1!

Quote Originally Posted by BL00DMAGE View Post
    nice apparently I have been looking for this mod, Japan seemed to simple as it was but not including other mods as well seemed too plan as well.
    If you have some suggestions about Japan, please tell me, too.
    Nova Monumenta Iaponiae Historica: A Sengoku Mod for CK2 (alpha 0.0.6)
    Historical 1534 scenario, original portraits, family trees between the 6th and 16th century etc. You can check alpha version video in ParadoxExtra!
    Direct Link to our Steam Workshop page.

Pax Sinica (East Asia Mod for EU4) Bella Iaponica (Japan Mod for EU4, will be updated with AoW)

Good News all.

Both the Mods of province name changer and Firenze have successfully been integrated.

I will be changing the post now and the mod is uploading as we speak. Save games should be compatible (not tested). The game runs fine (IE you can start and get into a country without crashes) Any problems just post.

Please do not thank me as integrating mods together is really quite simple. Please make sure you actual thank the modders who take time out of there life and there own expertise to make this collective experiance possible and thank the developers without which the game would not exist.

Enjoy!

also if you think a mod from HTTT or a DW mod should be included post a link up and I will try and get permission to add it to the collective. Please note that HTTT mods can only be small to medium size (IE. No Magni Munide ETC)
    Last edited by dskod1; 13-03-2011 at 11:08.

Wha hooooooo! New Update!

Thats right folks a new update including the age of discovery mod. I also unfortunately report that I have been unable to add the re-texture mod because I keep getting errors when I try. I will try so for the next update to 4.0.

A shame however that there have not been many replies after my new update

Hope you all enjoy

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    Hey

Wondered if I could include this mod in my collective mod. If you are intrested could you please pm me or post in my mod
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...8#post12179868

thanks
    Hey Disc!

You're very welcome to use the mod. However, I'd advise you to wait until it's finished or at least until I've added some more content. The mod right now is in an alpha state and I'm planning on adding quite a number of events and decisions before I release the 1.0 version. I should get the thing done by the end of march or possibly early april. Thanks for taking an interest though and good luck with your project!

EDIT: Maybe I ought to have PMed... oh well.
    Last edited by Humble Humbert; 15-03-2011 at 01:26.
    Tired of having complete morons in charge of your armies? Try [MOD] Proper Leadership !

I will include the mod now as when your mod updates I will update it here Thanks for the permission!

Currently playing the Aztecs and SRI seems to complement the NA mod quite well, it makes playing the new world far more interesting and challenging.

so far so good!

Ha ha great to hear feedback (finally)

A bit of an update anyways for all who are watching. I was going to release 3.1 and 4.0 at the same time (basically as a surprise) however I have had huge issues (mostly due to my rush attempt ) Therefore 3.1 will be released as scheduled BEFORE 4.0. I think the problem is stemming from the Factions mod.

Anyways enjoy everything so far (oh and it looks like the updated version of SRI includes name changer and that will make my job easier, thank you.)

Suggestion, More provinces mod

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast