• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By continuing their support of BADF, and by refusing to infringe on the rights of our citizens, the Liberals have won my vote.

Edit: Press Censorship!? I could only possibly support that in times of war, if even then. Shame Mr. Disraeli. :mad: (Vote changed from conservatives to Liberals, that'll teach me to look at more than just foreign policy).

Last edited:
First come, first served, yay me!
EDIT: D'oh!, Forgot to turn the page

For a moment I even considered voting Labour, but it was a very small moment, fortunately.

As always I'm going with the Liberals here, although I believe some sort of social reform should be granted in order to appease the working masses

Last edited:
Liberals

Tories!

Man, this is a tough one. But I'm going to have to go with the Tories. Better dead than Red!

Liberals

Tories!
Though the move towards censorship is worrying. And possibly vote-losing.
I would advise the Prime Minister to reassess this particular policy.

Liberals
Is a Lib-Lab coalition more likely than a Tory-Liberal (on current polling I think Parlmerston would rather like the premiership)? If one does emerge, do you mind creating a minimun wage?

I vote liberals, otherwise some future argument in Moe's would have no sense whatsoever.

Conservatives

Our best term of a government for this country has been under the Conservative banner, Desreali has proved himself a champion of Britishness.

Let us return another Conservative government, but let us return a conservative majority government!

I cast my vote for Liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.