• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall maintain faith in the Liberal Party. Cheers!

Now that Disraeli has joined the party, I keep voting Tories.

liberal!

What are the likely coalitions?

Labour.

Tories

Also, can you make some kind of weird influence like in HoI3, where you could incentivate a coup d'etat in a contry, so that it may have a diferent government??? For example, make the Ottoman Empire become a republic. If so, is there any chance that you can do that to make France a Republic. It would sound more historical if there is a alliance between England and France rather than a Prussian-English alliance.

Tories

Also, can you make some kind of weird influence like in HoI3, where you could incentivate a coup d'etat in a contry, so that it may have a diferent government??? For example, make the Ottoman Empire become a republic. If so, is there any chance that you can do that to make France a Republic. It would sound more historical if there is a alliance between England and France rather than a Prussian-English alliance.

Alas, no system like that exists in V2.

I'm going to have to vote Labour. Their reforms will save Britain from the hoi polloi by giving them a stake in our current political system, and the means to uplift themselves. In the long run Britain will be the freest and most egalitarian nation of all time, and I can't say no to that future.

Status
Not open for further replies.