Closed Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25 50 75 90 98 99 100
Results 1,981 to 1,984 of 1984

Thread: Building a Nation - an Interactive British AAR

Thumbs up

Having frequented the Vicky 2 board for some time in an anonymous manner, I felt that I should register, if just to congratulate you on a stirring piece of work. I had more or less given up on playing this game myself, until coming across this AAR, and now myself and a friend are industrialising, sphering, and colonising like the best of them.

A job well done, sir - and if I cannot look forwards to further updates, I hope at least (and it appears I am not alone) to see more of your work in the future.

Second Lieutenant The Messenger's Avatar

Porto, not Oporto as you English people like to call it XD
    Please don't stop this AAR!!!! It's so special and entertaining to us all!!!!!!!

You know what: take a break for one or two more weeks and then see if you want to keep writing this AAR!!!!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I also greatly enjoyed the AAR. Thanks
    Henri Renard - Minister of Wallonia - Deputy for Liege -KKP- Brewer/Entrepreneur - Sponsor and supporter of Liege United FC
    Formerly Simon Giroux - Minister of Labour - Deputy for Charleroi - Belgian Social Union - Deputy Leader

Formerly Willem Goossens - Deputy for Brugge - conservative - President of Belgian Veterans Society 1818-1871
    Originally Jean Galler - Deputy for Brussels - Constitutional Delegate and Signer of Belgium Constitution
    in Edge of Europe- A Belgian Interactive V2 AAR

This was a very good and highly enjoyable AAR

Closed Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25 50 75 90 98 99 100