• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We may do more battle scenarios as DLC later.

That's fine for me. I prefer new features in expansions, and contents like sprites, music and mods or scenarios like DLC.

That said, I like the selection devs have done. Maybe I would have changed Fall Blau for Zitadelle, and I did vote for Spanish Civil War, but Unthinkable was my second choice. So I'm pleased ;)

That's fine for me. I prefer new features in expansions, and contents like sprites, music and mods or scenarios like DLC.

That said, I like the selection devs have done. Maybe I would have changed Fall Blau for Zitadelle, and I did vote for Spanish Civil War, but Unthinkable was my second choice. So I'm pleased ;)

Meh, Zitadelle doesn't have much room for maneuver or major changes in strategy. You just have to grind your way forwards.

Is Undeclared War including fights like Soviet-Japanese Khalkhin Gol Battle? That large scale border clashes are IMO good instance for Undeclared War feature.

from what king has stated earlier in the FtM interview it is all about the lend lease and US shipping supplies to the UK using their own destroyers w/o actually being at war with germany and getting the sub war in the atlantic right. But we will get all the information next week.

Whether we will receive separate brigades as reinforcements? Or it will be already divisions? Whether possibility will independently form divisions of brigades?

Brigades or divisions can show up as reinforcements, and you can form brigades into divisions following the normal rules.

Nice! Looking forward to the release :)

An interesting selection of battle scenarios, good to see a spread across most of the different fronts. Sounds like nice extras, but I'm waiting to hear what core features are changing/being added to... hopefully naval combat, among other things.

Could the DD's be stickied please for ease of the viewing forumites?