• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When Im using paratrooper, what kinda command should I etach it to? When I drop on my targets the supplyline is red.

supplyline? are you certain you are actually speaking about supply and not about the lines indicating the chain of command? it doesn't really matter much where you attach them to as long as they stay in range but it is not that important anyway.

Oh, I thought that line from XX to XXX was supplyline and when red it´s to far away. Thanks!
If you mean the red dotted line, it is the command chain indication telling you that the division is out of range from the corps HQ. For paratroopers it can be beneficial to attach them directly to an army or even a group, because the transport range is always larger than the 200km a corps HQ can provide. At least the paratrooper division gets the bonuses from the upper level commanders' traits and skill then.

August Storm as Com China. I've just called the USSR to help fight Japan. They are taking Manchuria. I have cores on it, they do not. Can I can retrieve this territory? Is it done through wargoals, or maybe an event?

nvm. Found an event for it. Good.

Last edited:
Quick Questions -

2. What are the differences in difficulty levels?

Open your "define.lua" file. You'll find there the main differences between difficulty levels.

I had a question about industry tech. In every LP or tutorial i saw, player said it was almost mandatory to research Industrial Effiency and Production. I can understand for Idustrial Production, since it increases your IC, but what about Industrial Efficiency? What's its effects? Can we skip it in profit of something else?

I had a question about industry tech. In every LP or tutorial i saw, player said it was almost mandatory to research Industrial Effiency and Production. I can understand for Idustrial Production, since it increases your IC, but what about Industrial Efficiency? What's its effects? Can we skip it in profit of something else?
It reduces the cost and time to construct something by 2.5%.

(...) but what about Industrial Efficiency? What's its effects? Can we skip it in profit of something else?

Decrease the lenght to build your units in the production queue

It improves speed of production: in conjunction with a good level of practical knowledge in whatever you're building, you can churn out some units much more quickly.
I'd be inclined to say that Industrial Production is the less-useful of the two; for nations with less base IC, the benefit is minimal (and because decimals are always rounded down after modifiers for IC, if you have e.g. 20 and aren't at war, the first +5% won't even make any difference (20*0.5=10, or 20*0.5*1.05=10.5=10))

Hello, have question: i'd like just for fun to try a silly game where Italy has the starting capacity of big nations like US or Germany, basically i'd like to give Italy about 220 IC to start (plus war modifier) and about 30-35 leadership, resources are ok, hopefully i can buy them on the market. Problem is im clueless how and where to mod those values and if its even possible? Thanks for the help!

Playing as Japan (in vanilla FTM 3.05), I did everything historical until November of 1941, then I DOW UK, Netherlands and USA for limited wars to create the "Greater Prosperity Sphere". Two weeks in and I notice that I am at war with the Soviet Union. I joined the axis faction in 1937/1938. But I thought as the Comintern is a different faction from the allies they would not go to war with me?

Do I need to make a non-aggression pact with them to keep them peaceful?