• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I DL'd from Gamersgate.... don't like steam. You have a code, check on your Gamersgate page... purchased games I think its called.... something like that.

EDIT: To be more specific, after logging into Gamersgate click on "My Games" on the left side of the screen; a window should open with your purchased games; scroll down to SF; your serial key is right there. :)

zz

Thanks again zz

WK

Okay, I just finished my war with Ethiopia as Italy, now my Consumer Goods is through the roof. What do I do?

Start another war?

Short of that, change your economic and industrial laws back to peace-time ones.

Is strategic redeployment speed 20 km/h on level 10 infrastructure provinces and if so for example, in a province with level 2 infrastructure my infantry would travel at the same speed than normal movement (4 km/h), and my light armor for example would travel at half the speed?

Also if I'm right they lose org but, ¿at what rate?
I've never bothered to check the SR speed. It's simply much faster than regular movement. You can SR divisions in 40 infra 5 or so provinces away to stop a partisan rebel unit that pops up, so it's more than fast enough. AFAIK all SR divisions move at the same speed: when I SR a Pz Corps every arrival is about the same, or close enough to make no difference.

SR units suffer ZERO org loss. Org loss for SR was in HOI 2 but is not in HOI 3.

Okay, I just finished my war with Ethiopia as Italy, now my Consumer Goods is through the roof. What do I do?

Usually consumer goods is lower in wartime than in peacetime, that's what causes it. Plus AFAIK Italian starting laws are concentrated on lowering wartime CG, so you need to change them so they lower peacetime CG (as impspy noted).

If you are playing the UK, then why would you expect to be challenged by an AI German Sealion? As the UK you can easily keep Royal Navy ships ready to go out and fight the German navy: just as the UK did historically.

If you were playing Germany against the AI UK and trying to do a Sealion, this is often too easy to do as the AI UK too often does not have much of a navy defending it's coastline. This is disappointing as a German Sealion is often too easy to accomplish for a human player against the UK AI.
yeah but German AI tries Sealion without adeaquat naval support, this is the point i'm criticizing!

Is strategic redeployment speed 20 km/h on level 10 infrastructure provinces and if so for example, in a province with level 2 infrastructure my infantry would travel at the same speed than normal movement (4 km/h), and my light armor for example would travel at half the speed?

Also if I'm right they lose org but, ¿at what rate?

In plains, yes.

However, armor can also be slowed down by terrain... so while Strat-Deploying them through Infra-2 provinces may be painful, trying to straight up move them through marsh or mountains would be more so.

A good way to see how fast armor can move through a province normally is to just have them move there, and check the "kph" number in the division screen. If it's lower than a strat-deploy would be, then stop their normal move, and strat-deploy them instead.

Okay - I have asked and been answered the question, "How do I get "Allies" to send me troops (AEF) that I can use and direct their actions?" (Thanks @comsubpac).

In my UK game, I have to wonder what in the world (literally) are the other Commonwealths doing to support this war? I mean, if the Iraqis (!)can send me 3 Interceptor squadrons, that they use, but at least they are there...where is everyone else?

I have attempted to "Set Theater OBJ in my own terrirory", and I got nothing. It seems unrealistic that there would not be a Grand Strategy similar to RL. If there is in the game, I have not seen it. If it was going to be like this, I'd have picked the US, or Germany.:(

Any ideas - these are declared "Allies" members (CAN, AUS, NZL, RSA) and I am not getting any help.

thanks (still a great game though, just frustrating):D

WK

Your allies air forces usually pitch in and help, as with the Iraqi air force. To get their land units to help is trickier. It can help to use Allied objectives. I'd guess that it would be most helpful to put these objectives in Italy, as you border them.

You should also check if your allies has any transport. They might just having a hard time persuading their troops to swim the Atlantic... You could try sending a transport squadron to them as an expeditionary force.

You should also check if your allies has any transport. They might just having a hard time persuading their troops to swim the Atlantic... You could try sending a transport squadron to them as an expeditionary force.

Excellent! I'll give that a try, as I have a couple in Alexandria I could spare. My problem is that when I set an obj in, say, Italy, I don't get to control the troops. Any way to get them, doing what you said, and then I control them. (until taken back?)

Excellent! I'll give that a try, as I have a couple in Alexandria I could spare. My problem is that when I set an obj in, say, Italy, I don't get to control the troops. Any way to get them, doing what you said, and then I control them. (until taken back?)
Apart from having luck, the only thing I can think of is to start up as one of you allies and send an exp force to your self.

Add something like this to the common/triggered_modifiers.txt:

Code:
su_manpower_boost = {

potential = {
		faction = comintern #or axis, or allies, or tag = whatever
	}

global_manpower_modifier = 0.05 # aka 5%

icon = 9
}

Last edited:
Add something like this to the common/triggered_modifiers.txt:

Code:
su_manpower_boost = {

potential = {
		faction = comintern #or axis, or allies, or tag = whatever
	}

global_manpower_modifier = 0.05 # aka 5%

icon = 9
}

Yeah that will work, ty much
I must have been thinking of HOI2 how you could edit certian things per faction in the "static_modifiers.txt" file

either way, this will work out perfectly