• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The benefits of annex is better overall throughput and over time the benefits increase, the downside is that if the area is traffic for supplies for a large army it can be painful and best to manually avoid supply lines across it by either setting up an airbridge across the annex gap or if its possible set a manual convoy around the territory.

With throughput do you mean? For supply? If that is the case why is it harder to trace supplies across such an area? The constant 6% rr in annexed territory would indicate that tracing supplies across such an area indeed should be worse than conquered territories but then what throughput do you mean?

Annexed territory is owned not occupied. That throughput cap setting that was brought up in another thread applies and I've also tested it, anyone who annexes china should see plenty of improvements in supply, its not exactly like your armies are somehow magically using less supplies as they move across to line up against tibet/yunnan/CGX, yet the supply problems dissappate the second the territory is annexed. The overall penalties to the resources/manpower/lp/IC is more balanced and is linked to each revoltrisk point so as the months go by they improve as well as the revoltrisk penalty reducing. Initially it could technically be worse than CG but the fact that the penalties decay over time and are almost the same as CG at the beginning makes it a good deal in my book.

Sorry, do we serfs have to have your permission before we can post now? You have no ideas of my circumstances, and I'm certainly not going to provide any justification for such a display of dismissive arrogance.

Sorry, do we serfs have to have your permission before we can post now? You have no ideas of my circumstances, and I'm certainly not going to provide any justification for such a display of dismissive arrogance.

i am just saying that you can look up those levels it a shorter time then it takes to post... should somebody else load the game look up those two buildings and then post them for you? not to mention that the information would be useless since the AI does build additional buildings and the values could also be changing according to the version/mod you have installed.

I guess the problem is that most questions are asked due to a lack of knowledge not a laziness to launch the game and look yourself. I'm all for helping people understand game features...but you're just being lazy, start a UK 36 campaign and look yourself.

As I said, you have no ideas of my circumstances, so please do not guess why I should or should not be able to do something. The thread is entitled "Quick Questions - Quick Answers", and I believe my query falls under Quick Questions. When you start a thread titled "comsubpac decides the merits of your posts" I'll be happy to abide by your verdict.

i registered everyone up to the motherland, and it says cd key is registered under my games

no, you only registered: "Victoria II", "Divine Wind" and "For the Motherland".

As I said, you have no ideas of my circumstances, so please do not guess why I should or should not be able to do something. The thread is entitled "Quick Questions - Quick Answers", and I believe my query falls under Quick Questions. When you start a thread titled "comsubpac decides the merits of your posts" I'll be happy to abide by your verdict.

whatever. it is surely a good way to get answers (the answer is 5).
good bye.

I guess the problem is that most questions are asked due to a lack of knowledge not a laziness to launch the game and look yourself. I'm all for helping people understand game features...but you're just being lazy, start a UK 36 campaign and look yourself.

"Lazy"? Well I suppose that at least you didn't call me a liar, as you've done to multiple other people over the last week.

Again, you have no idea of my circumstances. Good to see the 1% rule here as well.

well i just went to register hoi3 again, and it said it was already registered, so obviously something is going wrong here.

since you haven't registered the game on this account do you have maybe another one? however, only contacting an admin will help you now but it could get problematic since when you used the code on another account you are screwed and when someone else did use the code you have to prove that you actually own the game.

this is my one and only account for this paradox forum, so if it means anything im using steam

You need to look for the hoi3 cd key not the FTM cd key, then register it here. You should have an email with your purchase details from steam, the key should be in there for each product in the package. Steam library doesn't list the 3 titles seperately so you can only get the key from FTM there.