• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
after a long intelligence works in 1941, finally my German spies brought down all the default ministers in UK's ministries and now they're led under far-right ministers except George the head of state.
will it bring any good for me(Germany)?
cus the british still attacking me.

after a long intelligence works in 1941, finally my German spies brought down all the default ministers in UK's ministries and now they're led under far-right ministers except George the head of state.

How good is the Fascist Party popularity/org? You could attempt a coup.

since GB is the leader of the allies it wont make any difference.

I am playing FTM on Mac. I got some questions i would love to get answered.
1) Does leader traits stack? (e.g. having a offensive general at army level and offensive field marshal at theater level?

Some info about OOB:

Theatre HQs can control any number of sub-units. Under a theatre are army groups HQs that can control up to 5 armies (but you can attach armies to a theater HQ if you want to skip this level), armies HQs can control up to 5 corps and corps HQs can control up to 5 divisions (made of max 5 brigades).

The incentive to have a complete chain of command are the cumulative bonuses of every leader (general), a division general trait is accounted for 100%, a corps 50%, army 25%, army group 12,5%, theater 6,25% (all cumulative). Plus different bonuses at every level, division = combat efficiency, corps = reserve rotation, army = organisation, group = supply consumption and theater = coordination.

When I put AI in charge of production sliders (to priorizite upgrades, for an example), it often choose to produce more consumer goods than needed, even when my dissident rate is already at 0%. Is this sort of a bug and is AI just wasting IC or is there an explanation behind it?

Hold down the ctrl button with an army selected then right click where you want the army to eventually end up, it will bring up a window with 3 options. Choose strategic redeployment.
There are numerous was to select all land units under a HQ, but I only remember one: Click on the green bar above the first subordinate in the HQ's interface.

Q.... Playing as Uk... I have all my Air and Navy units on the mainland attached to a corps HQ during peacetime... whats with wartime... do they suffer penalties from range ect..

thanks

is there a mod that extends the game ending date?
The August Storm Project had an extension into the post-war era as a development goal, but as far as I understand it they don't currently work towards that.

Q.... Playing as Uk... I have all my Air and Navy units on the mainland attached to a corps HQ during peacetime... whats with wartime... do they suffer penalties from range ect.
Air and naval units benefit from HQ and trait bonuses (at least theatre stacking penalty reduction and army group and logistics wizard supply demand reduction). Of course, they must be within range of their superior, which can be tricky if they are attached armies or corps.

Another thing that might play a part in your decision is how (and if) you use the AI. I for one often use the Army level AI but keep most of my air force on manual under army groups.

The August Storm Project had an extension into the post-war era as a development goal, but as far as I understand it they don't currently work towards that.

Air and naval units benefit from HQ and trait bonuses (at least theatre stacking penalty reduction and army group and logistics wizard supply demand reduction). Of course, they must be within range of their superior, which can be tricky if they are attached armies or corps.

Another thing that might play a part in your decision is how (and if) you use the AI. I for one often use the Army level AI but keep most of my air force on manual under army groups.

The stacking penalty bonus from theatres applies to planes and ships? Thats a new one to me!