• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. does it effective using mechanized inf and armoured in the jungle/forrest terrain ?
2. I'm playing as Brazil and alligned to the allies(but not join it yet), how to make me DoW on another South American country(that country is not join any faction)? I do the increase threat to that country, but it seems doesn't have any effect.

2. I'm playing as Brazil and alligned to the allies(but not join it yet), how to make me DoW on another South American country(that country is not join any faction)? I do the increase threat to that country, but it seems doesn't have any effect.

Raise their threat while lowering your neutrality should do the trick.

1. does it effective using mechanized inf and armoured in the jungle/forrest terrain ?
On the defence, yes they are both great. On the offence, they are OK compared to other divisions, but not good for the very high cost in supplies/fuel to field them.

Infantry or Marines is what you want to use most of the time since jungle provinces generally don't have high infastructure to support many heavy divisions.

1. if there is significant infrastructure to support them, then anything can really be effective anywhere.

2. Don't know which set you're playing, but in FtM, the increase threat was nerfed, not to mention that most of the countries down there have significant neutrality issues.

Is the "Nomonhan Incident"/Battle of Khalkin Gol not coded into the game as it was in HOI 2?

It is in the game.

Just wondering how you disband the pre-set theaters when you first start the 1936 scenario?

I would rather create my own from scratch after reorganizing the various battalions/divisions.

Sorry if thats an absolute noob question but I just got the game and did the tutorial, but that didn't help.

You don't have to disband the theaters, you can modify them at will. Select a theather HQ, then click on the small map icon, you will see the map coloured with a distinct color for each theater. Now you can drag the color on the provinces you want to add to a theater.

You can also create new theaters. First, you must have a group HQ, then you can create a theater by clicking on the icon with 6 X (XXXXXX). Then modify the limits of this theater the same way I indicated you (using the small map icon and dragging the color on the chosen provinces).

How have a group HQ ? From a division HQ click on the icon with XXX, this create a corps HQ, then click on the icon with XXXX, this create an army HQ, the click on the icon with XXXXX, you get a group HQ.

Hope this helps you if it is clear enough !

You don't have to disband the theaters, you can modify them at will. Select a theather HQ, then click on the small map icon, you will see the map coloured with a distinct color for each theater. Now you can drag the color on the provinces you want to add to a theater.

You can also create new theaters. First, you must have a group HQ, then you can create a theater by clicking on the icon with 6 X (XXXXXX). Then modify the limits of this theater the same way I indicated you (using the small map icon and dragging the color on the chosen provinces).

How have a group HQ ? From a division HQ click on the icon with XXX, this create a corps HQ, then click on the icon with XXXX, this create an army HQ, the click on the icon with XXXXX, you get a group HQ.

Hope this helps you if it is clear enough !

Yes it helps alot, but here is my problem. I loaded up Turkey which has a single Istanbul Theater for its entire country. I want to get rid of it as I don't need one located centrally in the middle of the country, I need three: 1. In the tiny sliver of Balkan territories bordering Greece and Bulgaria 2. On the Border with the Soviet Union 3. Border the Peria/Syria/Iraq/Saudi Arabia.

So I have detached all the Divisions and placed them as evenly as possible over the three intended theater areas, I know there is a create theater option, so is it a lack of HQ units thats stopping me building them?

Plus I don't want that Istanbul one sitting in the center of my country, I want the three I outlined if that makes sense?

Yes it helps alot, but here is my problem. I loaded up Turkey which has a single Istanbul Theater for its entire country. I want to get rid of it as I don't need one located centrally in the middle of the country, I need three: 1. In the tiny sliver of Balkan territories bordering Greece and Bulgaria 2. On the Border with the Soviet Union 3. Border the Peria/Syria/Iraq/Saudi Arabia.

So I have detached all the Divisions and placed them as evenly as possible over the three intended theater areas, I know there is a create theater option, so is it a lack of HQ units thats stopping me building them?

Plus I don't want that Istanbul one sitting in the center of my country, I want the three I outlined if that makes sense?

since you have semper fi(?) and for the motherland read the manual about creating new theatres. in short every theatre needs a theatre HQ and you can basically have as many as you want. positioning of units has nothing to do with that.

The process of creating theatre HQ's requires 2 things. atleast 2 MP stored and an Army group HQ. With 2 MP available, select the Army Group, and click the create new theatre HQ button(the button with XXXX on it to the right of the detach/attach button. Once you've got 3 theatres. Go into the first NEW theatre, click the Define Boundaries button(to the right of attach/detach). Now you should be able to click and hold down the left mouse button and drag a box and anything inside the box will change to the theatres color on the map.

You can then define each of the three theatres this way.

NOTE: If an active theatre has a "front" in a new theatres area it will take two attempts to reassign the land. You will notice this issue if you go to theatre map mode after you "think" you are done and you will notice that the provinces that used to be a front for the original theatre have remained part of that theatre even though a second ago you had assigned it to a new one. A simple reassignment again should fix it. Its cause you were doing it while the game was paused and it takes 1 hour to dismantle the front.

EDIT: Turkey is not big enough to justify thatmany theatres btw. I think you are misunderstanding the fundamental gameplay of the command structure. Each of your "theatres" are really more suitable to be army commands or army group commands. Especially since turkey doesn't have a vast supply of generals to fill the additional roles you are making.

EDIT: Turkey is not big enough to justify thatmany theatres btw. I think you are misunderstanding the fundamental gameplay of the command structure. Each of your "theatres" are really more suitable to be army commands or army group commands. Especially since turkey doesn't have a vast supply of generals to fill the additional roles you are making.

Oh okay, I think I'm getting the hang of it now: here is my thinking between 1936-1940 take as many Balkan lands as possible, then in 1941 assess the situation and either declare war on the Soviets OR the Allies (preferably not both as that would be a nightmare lol).

So, as you said, three theaters is not only unrealistic given Turkey's size,but also unnecessary, therefore I should just have my single theater in the Balkans in the years 1936 and 1940 and then reassess the situation once I hit around 1941?

Thanks an awful lots for the help folks!!!

I've just bought this game for myself after playing it in my friend's computer.

just finished installing the HoI III via steam. but now I can't play the game. i have tried to activate the code and the message is "your computer cannot connect to our server"
and then I try to activate it again, and came the message "invalid product code. the product code you've entered is not valid".
how could that be an invalid code whereas I just copy and paste the code???

could anybody help me how to play this game..?

I've just bought this game for myself after playing it in my friend's computer.

just finished installing the HoI III via steam. but now I can't play the game. i have tried to activate the code and the message is "your computer cannot connect to our server"
and then I try to activate it again, and came the message "invalid product code. the product code you've entered is not valid".
how could that be an invalid code whereas I just copy and paste the code???

could anybody help me how to play this game..?

you don't have to activate the game (you can't anyway)... all you can do is registering on the forum and apparently you have already done so.

What is causing the game to not launch in steam? Could it be updating? Also a bad install would cause it to not launch and for some steam users the game doesn't update .net framework right. Check the tech support known issues for FTM.

gory stolowe noclegi tanie

Przemysl jest miastem powiatowym i powiatem grodzkim w województwie podkarpackim. Jedna z metod pozwalajacych na zespolenie pogladów jest proces grupowego planowania i okreslania zakresu procesów decyzyjnych przez przedstawicieli róznych stron kredyty hipoteczne zainteresowanych rozwojem okreslonej przestrzeni. Mieszkancy odnowili cmentarz noclegi ewangelicki oraz pomnik osób poleglych w czasie I wojny swiatowej. Zakorkowana wakacje w okresie wakacji jest pewna jak slonce. Zdolnosc kredytowa w kredycie oceniana jest na podstawie oswiadczenia dochodach, zreszta podobnie jak w wypoczynek leasingu. W roku Szwedzi zajmujac miasto spalili ówczesny drewniany klasztor Bernardynów. W finale walka zloto toczyla sie tylko miedzy tymi dwoma zawodnikami, ale ostatecznie ulegl rywalowi punktu. Od paru spotkan gra w ataku stala sie ich duzym atutem. Wysoce wyspecjalizowana kadra pracownicza oraz wysoka jakosc pozwala nam pozyskiwac coraz szersze grono kontrahentów. Kilka domów zachowanych w kwartalach obrzeznych pochodzi z przelomu. Jeszcze marca Langiewicz jako namiestnik wojskowy województwa sandomierskiego i krakowskiego wydal odezwe do obywateli zaboru austriackiego. W laski polozony jest w zachodniej czesci dztwa dolnoslaskiego w zajazdy powiecie weckim. Fragment doliny rzeki Strazki wraz z jej zródlami wyjatkowych walorach widokowych. Bliskosc morza Baltyckiego jak pozycjonowanie i zatoki Gdanskiej dodaje miejscowosci specyficznego morskiego klimatu. Na terenie miasta wytyczono kilkanascie tras rowerowych, na rych organizowane sa krajowe i lokalne wyscigi kolarskie. Zanim alias zacznie dzialac, moze uplynac troche czasu. Mlodzi architekci tchneli mlodzienczy zapal i optymizm w przestrzen starej cieplowni. W chwili obecnej gromadzimy materialy i prowadzimy poszukiwania w archiwach. Przemieszczajacy sie piaszczysty odsyp przybrzezny przy wewnetrznej stronie falochronu wschodniego powoduje powstanie niebezpieczenstwa staniecia statku na Na azurowych carskich wrotach z rokokowym ornamentem w medalionach przedstawiono Zwiastowanie i Ewangelistów, na wrotach diakonskich namalowano sw. Lokal przy stacji benzynowej jest atrakcyjnie polozony przy zjezdzie do miasta z drogi krajowej Racibórz. Na wyrwie nurt jest bardzo szybki i przedostaja sie przez nia duze ilosci wody. Zupelnie inaczej obencie wyglada Ryn, wypoczynek niz ten ktory pamietam z poczatku lat szczedziesiatych. Stad juz dosc dlugo i monotonnie na szczyt i do znajdujacego sie tu schroniska. Kwatera znajdowala sie na terenie zabezpieczonym wywiadowczo i militarnie dla wszystkich kwater w . Zdaniem autora powinna byla sie z tym, jak trudno jest rzucic palenie. Bociany najliczniej gniezdza sie na terenie naszego kraju. Znajda równiez tutaj cos dla siebie milosnicy wedrówek pieszych i rowerowych. Domuzeum wchodzi sie z przewodnikiem który na prawde ladnie opowiada owszystkich zbiorach jakie.

szybki kredyt pozyczki bankowe kredyt gotowkowy tani kredyt najtansze kredyty

you don't have to activate the game (you can't anyway)... all you can do is registering on the forum and apparently you have already done so.

Yes i have registered it on this forum but I still can't play the game.
when I click the play button, the message that come is "preparing to launch Hearts of Iron III" for a second and then nothing happen.

Yes i have registered it on this forum but I still can't play the game.
when I click the play button, the message that come is "preparing to launch Hearts of Iron III" and then nothing happen.

that is a completely different problem then the one you described first though. reading the sticky threads in tech support should be a good point to start.

As Soviet Union I clicked "unassign all" in the leaders/generals tab (or whatever it's called). The idea was to manually set leaders to the important places (high level HQ, tank divisions etc...) which I did. However I don't want to manually set leaders to the hundreds of infantry division that I have and which are without leaders now. I have "auto assign" checked but it's no longer working. Is there a way out? (meaning, to persuade the game to again assigns remaining leaders to the free positions)