• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He was "trying" to prove that this:

was wrong. And he succeeded. You *do* absolutely reduce stockpiles by logistics bombing. Now you're trying to move the goalposts by saying it's not effective. Well, maybe it is and maybe it ain't, but that isn't what you asserted as true and were proven wrong about.

You smugly told him to "check with references", and he did. Game, set, match.

Not so. the issue at hand was whether you can destroy the german supply stockpile in berlin by logistical bombing. Prove that and i stand corrected.

engaboy, seriously?

You want to reduce the Berlin supply stockpile to zero by log-bombing?

Mathematically, it is possible but you’d need enough bombers, not only to destroy the existing supplies, and 99,000 supplies is a large (and by “large” I mean feckin’ HUGE!) amount of supplies to destroy by log-bombing, but, once it started to get a bit low, you’d also need to be destroying more supply surplus than Germany can produce.

It is possible. You'd need a lot of big bombers, with really big bombs, around the clock for a very long time.

Do nukes destroy supplies? Do they count as "logistic" bombing?

Whilst I’m all in favour of everybody conducting their war, their way, my friend, there are much easier ways to win.

Can we move on and stop arguing with engaboy. He obviously has some problems understanding these complex concepts and chooses to be arrogant and stubborn. Yes, logistical bombing reduces fuel and supply. Question answered, thanks, lets move on. Stop throwing oil on the flamebait.

engaboy, seriously?

You want to reduce the Berlin supply stockpile to zero by log-bombing?

Mathematically, it is possible but you’d need enough bombers, not only to destroy the existing supplies, and 99,000 supplies is a large (and by “large” I mean feckin’ HUGE!) amount of supplies to destroy by log-bombing, but, once it started to get a bit low, you’d also need to be destroying more supply surplus than Germany can produce.

It is possible. You'd need a lot of big bombers, with really big bombs, around the clock for a very long time.

Do nukes destroy supplies? Do they count as "logistic" bombing?

Whilst I’m all in favour of everybody conducting their war, their way, my friend, there are much easier ways to win.

big nev, I agree with you. I've been saying it is not feasible to destroy the berlin stockpile by log bombing. i think op might have
intended to destroy supply network though, but that exploit doesnt exist.

Which province controls passage from the Suez Canal?
Western side, second province from the med.
Does a normal land fort on an island, e.g. Malta, have an effect during an amphibous assault or is only a coastal fortification of use in this case?
Nope. Amphibious invasions are only affected by coastal forts. However, land forts are applied to airborne attacks.

are they? I thought paradrops ignored all fortifications?

Is there a battle log of land battles, and, if so, where can I find it?

Western side, second province from the med.

Nope. Amphibious invasions are only affected by coastal forts. However, land forts are applied to airborne attacks.
An addition to that question. When Singapur is attacked from Batu Pahat across the strait which type of fortification defends against that, land forts or coastal forts?

An addition to that question. When Singapur is attacked from Batu Pahat across the strait which type of fortification defends against that, land forts or coastal forts?

Coastal forts as the attack is treatd as an amphibious assault (see the penalty you get during the battle).

QUESTION

I read, somewhere, that under TFH you (as faction leader) can kick out a faction member or that a member can leave a faction. Is it true ? Did someone experienced that ? If so, how do you "kick" someone out ? What are the triggering events/factors ?

QUESTION

I read, somewhere, that under TFH you (as faction leader) can kick out a faction member or that a member can leave a faction. Is it true ? Did someone experienced that ? If so, how do you "kick" someone out ? What are the triggering events/factors ?
In CGM, you can leave a faction if you're not the faction leader. Otherwise not.

Coastal forts as the attack is treatd as an amphibious assault (see the penalty you get during the battle).

QUESTION

So does this mean that forts on a single province islands are only used once amphibious units have successfully come ashore? Or are they not used at all?

So does this mean that forts on a single province islands are only used once amphibious units have successfully come ashore? Or are they not used at all?

They are only usefull against an attack from inland. Are there any forts on a island with only one province ?

They are only usefull against an attack from inland. Are there any forts on a island with only one province ?
By default not. However you can build them.
Forts on single province islands are only used for airborne assaults.

What do I need to upgrade Cav Divisions to Mot divs? I'm playing as Germany and I can't seem to upgrade the ones I start with.

I think the only one you start with is in East Prussia, which is not connected directly to Berlin by land (yet)? Move it back to "Main Germany" via transport ship, then you should be able to upgrade. Or roflstomp Poland first :)