• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just to add a few things:
Naval Bombers and Carrier Air Groups are equally good at doing Strategic Bombing, better than anything else except strategic bombers (mainly due the need for strategic attack for port bombing).
CAS is better known as 'dive bomber' (it approaches the target in a big altitude, once above the target, it's supposed to dive vertically, while the pilot tries to bring the target in his sight - once done he releases the bomb and turn up again).
Multi-Role (at least in WW2) are just normal fighters (Interceptors ingame) with attached bombs.
--

If you focus on the RAF as UK, it's possible to hold the German advance indefinitely. However, to beat Germany, France has to get through all that provinces you turned into dust, suffering the same problems that held the Germans.
It's far better, to hold Denmark - conquer before war, put some strong forces (10-15 divisions) on the border, and push till the first river immediately. Germany will delay France for a year or so (Sitzkrieg), while bombers from Danish airports could perform Logistical Bombing over Berlin (it's not the infra what matters here, but the supply/fuel dump, which also gets destroyed by that mission. At the time Germany attempts the Sichelschnitt, those Panzers stop working just after the border (and as it comes to pure manpower, France is even better than a pre Barbarossa setting, so it should be a cakewalk for them - especially if you continue bombing Berlin).
Just a little tip: a nice movement for UK is to land in North Eastern Germany just in time for war, quickly expand the beachhead, storm Berlin, wait till midnight and pull your guys back (you've emptied the German resource/supply/fuel stack with that movement - they'll never get to full capacity again, especially in TFH).

You dont destroy the supply network of the enemy by destroying infra in the capital.

Why? Even if they are not the best, they are better than nothing.
And no, I don't believe there is a mechanism for getting rid of leaders.

Because I have plenty of other leaders to choose from that don't have a 50% experience penalty and I don't feel like manually assigning leaders to 400 divisions. I think I'll just look for a way to mod out that stupid trait.

Because I have plenty of other leaders to choose from that don't have a 50% experience penalty and I don't feel like manually assigning leaders to 400 divisions. I think I'll just look for a way to mod out that stupid trait.

Promote them all to four-star generals. That way, you'll only have to assign leaders manually to AGs and Theaters, which I would highly recommend anyway.

engaboy said:
You dont reduce stockpile by logistic bombing. do a commando raid on it instead...

Are you absolutely sure of that? I know that there is at least one air mission that reduces supply (and therefore supply stockpile).

logbomb_zpsc402c5cb.jpg

Here's your references, kid.

logbomb_zpsc402c5cb.jpg

Here's your references, kid.

baby. dont know what you are u trying to prove. it would take ages to get those down to zero. you would
never manage that given that germany has enough ic capacity to ignore any such small decreases to the stockpile.

Instead capture stockpile or hammer logistically an axis where it will prevent stockpile from reaching requesting provinces.

With regards to the Minister of Security bonuses, what is the difference between counter espionage and counter intelligence?

counter espionage catches enemy spies.
counter intelligence gives them wrong information.

Is there a tech that allows to increase the invasion limit of 1500km?

not sure what you mean by invasion limit. If you're referring to radio range of HQs, just attach the invasion force directly to a theater within 2000 km.

How do you attach brigades to HQ's ?

I see the Hq in berlin has brigades attached to it - can we does this to other HQs?

get the brigade and the HQ in the same province and press "r" to open the reorganisation window.

baby. dont know what you are u trying to prove. it would take ages to get those down to zero. you would
never manage that given that germany has enough ic capacity to ignore any such small decreases to the stockpile.

Instead capture stockpile or hammer logistically an axis where it will prevent stockpile from reaching requesting provinces.

He was "trying" to prove that this:

You dont reduce stockpile by logistic bombing.

was wrong. And he succeeded. You *do* absolutely reduce stockpiles by logistics bombing. Now you're trying to move the goalposts by saying it's not effective. Well, maybe it is and maybe it ain't, but that isn't what you asserted as true and were proven wrong about.

You smugly told him to "check with references", and he did. Game, set, match.