• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Strategic Resources:Does the owning Country have to be in Faction for Faction leader to get the bonuses?

Example:Germany to get Fur SR from Finland do they have to be in the Axis or just near enough to that corner of triangle?

how do i build SP R ART ?? can´t find for what tech. i need to research..
You need the Rocket Artillery and Self-Propelled Artillery techs, both of which are on the Armor page.

Why can't I, as the UK, deploy newly trained troops, tanks, planes and ships straight to India or Nigeria or Egypt? Instead, I have to plop them down in Plymouth and sail them through the submarine infested, Mediterranean.

Strategic Resources:Does the owning Country have to be in Faction for Faction leader to get the bonuses? Example:Germany to get Fur SR from Finland do they have to be in the Axis or just near enough to that corner of triangle?

Near enough (I don't know what "closely aligned" is precisely) AND the owner country capital must be on the same continent or share a coastline on the same ocean AND Germany must be at war.

Why can't I, as the UK, deploy newly trained troops, tanks, planes and ships straight to India or Nigeria or Egypt? Instead, I have to plop them down in Plymouth and sail them through the submarine infested, Mediterranean.

The safest way is to go around Africa.

There is some reaslism as in time of war moving troops around the world was a logistic headache and sometimes dangerous.

Hold down ctrl and right click on the province you want to go to.

How does unit upgrading work? For example if I prevent an unit from upgrading in 1936, research up to 1940 techs before letting them upgrade to save IC. Does this make that unit upgrade to 1938 equipments before 1940 equipments? And if not, then what if the unit is already upgrading to 1938 equipment when I stopped it and resume when 1940 equipments are available? Would it finish upgrading 1938 equips or change to upgrade 1940 equips from 0%? Thanks.