+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 350 FirstFirst ... 8 33 58 83 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 133 158 183 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 6981

Thread: Quick Questions - Quick Answers

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thanks.

Another one, what experience does to a unit? Increase in stats? Better morale?

General
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Beagá View Post
    Thanks.

Another one, what experience does to a unit? Increase in stats? Better morale?
    It's used as a combat modifier. Look at a battle in progress and you will see it with all the other ones.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

How do you set objectives for your allies? Haven't been able to do it and it would probably be handy

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireIron CrossVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    StarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andretmzt View Post
    How do you set objectives for your allies? Haven't been able to do it and it would probably be handy
    when you select a province there is an arrow in the province box pointing right, click that and your allies flags should appear, pick one and that province is a objective
    In the future there will only be two workers, a human and a dog. The human's job will be feeding the dog. The dog's job will be making sure the human doesn't touch the computers.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

Thanks

Do puppets give you their strategic resources? Like if I puppet Norway as Germany do I get their Heavy Water resource?

Quote Originally Posted by vertinox View Post
    Do puppets give you their strategic resources? Like if I puppet Norway as Germany do I get their Heavy Water resource?
    i think it works the same way like it does with faction members.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

I've been playing as the UK, and I'm sort of wondering how France is reinstituted property?

Me and the US have liberated all of Europe, and I tag as USA to get them to liberate France, however both me and USA still ended up with Vicky France provinces annexed (they conquered Vicky), and only the part of France previously occupied by Germany is now France.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

Québec, where Polar Bears don't dare venture anymore 'cause it's too cold
    Quote Originally Posted by comsubpac View Post
    i think it works the same way like it does with faction members.
    Yes, like faction members.

And they will send you their surpluses, once they reach a ceiling of 1000 (according to reading I've done).
    MOD - Downfall (by Paglia) - for TFH 4.02 / Updated August 27th 2014 --- Beta 1.23 is available !
    MOD - Downfall (par Paglia) - pour TFH 4.02 / Mis à jour le 11 août 2014 --- Beta 1.23 en ligne!
    MOD - Versions françaises des fichiers LOCALISATION (FTM 3.05 / TFH 4.02) / Mis à jour le 21 février 2014

Check the New HoI4

AAR – Game #15 (SOV)

Don't miss the latest Weekly AAR Showcase: AAR Showcase
    Don't miss the latest news in the AARLand: AARlander Edition 18

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Technical progress

A question about production linked with technological progress:
    If I start production of an unit, and the technology concerning this type of unit improves during production period, do I receive the vessel/division/squadron in unchanged state of the art as at the time when it was ordered, or do the changes appear in the product?

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Cetric View Post
    A question about production linked with technological progress:
    If I start production of an unit, and the technology concerning this type of unit improves during production period, do I receive the vessel/division/squadron in unchanged state of the art as at the time when it was ordered, or do the changes appear in the product?
    All units are created with the tech available at the time. Apart from certain ship techs, you can upgrade to get them up to date, though.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q3 ACAs have just begun! EU IV|CK II|Vicky II|HOI 3|Darkest Hour
    Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Major
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Blog Entries
    How can I move whole Corps and army's together? I just upgraded to SF from vanilla and there used to be a "select all" button to move whole corps or army?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

Blog Entries
    How often does Russia get steamrolled by Germany without a counterattack?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Quote Originally Posted by TDT25 View Post
    How can I move whole Corps and army's together? I just upgraded to SF from vanilla and there used to be a "select all" button to move whole corps or army?
    From the HQ unit selection screen, click on the green horizontal bar immediately above the listing of units.

Major

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Starcraftmazter View Post
    From the HQ unit selection screen, click on the green horizontal bar immediately above the listing of units.
    Much appreciated

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    StarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Starcraftmazter View Post
    or hold "ctrl" adn then click on the HQ in question.

apperntly there are 5 ways to sellect a HQ and the units releated to it, but i can only remeber 2
    In the future there will only be two workers, a human and a dog. The human's job will be feeding the dog. The dog's job will be making sure the human doesn't touch the computers.

First Lieutenant
    EU3 Complete

Is it WAD that enemy units that lost the fight (are retreating) from a territory which is already owned/occupied by my forces block retreat to my units in a nearby province? (FTM 3.05)

I hate to see few guys in some forgotten HQ fleeing for their lifes block retreat to entire armor division... ;(

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Thank you for answering my recent question.
    Here is another:
    How do I really damage my relations with other nations (in EU and Vic2 you could simply choose to hurt them diplomatically, very useful), in order to trigger the prerequisite to certain events (in my case, as Japan, I need to damage relations for achieving the demand on Vichy-owned Cochin-China/Vietnam before I can declare war on Vichy France, not only to France, but to the U.S. and others) and is it possible to lower your neutrality in other ways than/ or additionally to/ having your domestic spies do that? - Thanks in advance...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cetric View Post
    Thank you for answering my recent question.
    Here is another:
    How do I really damage my relations with other nations (in EU and Vic2 you could simply choose to hurt them diplomatically, very useful), in order to trigger the prerequisite to certain events (in my case, as Japan, I need to damage relations for achieving the demand on Vichy-owned Cochin-China/Vietnam before I can declare war on Vichy France, not only to France, but to the U.S. and others) and is it possible to lower your neutrality in other ways than/ or additionally to/ having your domestic spies do that? - Thanks in advance...
    spy's getting caught drops relation and so does trade deals not being accepted, so pick a target and start making silly trade deals

Major

Blog Entries
    Can someone give me a quick rundown of aircraft controls? When I open a wing it has several sliders, range, angle and come width all locked to low levels? How do these work? Also what are the icons right above the sliders?

+ Reply to Thread