• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I cant find a seperate buildings.txt in DIG, so DIG at least uses the same damage_factor = 0.25 as FTM does.
Are there any other places besides tech - which seems to be the same, too - which define the static_aas strength?
The only thing that one does is lower how much damage AA will take from bombings.

There should also be:

Code:
STATIC_AA_SCALE = 5.0

In defines.lua

and

Code:
heavy_aa_guns = {

activate_building = anti_air 
	provincial_aa_efficiency = 0.2

In the _Industry Technologies.txt

Hey,

I'm faced with an issue. I have a small German corps of mountaineers fleeing back to Murmansk, with Soviet forces "en masse" en their trails.

I have a fleeing fleet in the Murmansk port but I have troubles of sailing out those troops.

My forces are on the retreat, and each time when they arrive in the port, the port itself is held by my HQ and one of the divisions - the Soviets attack on masse and I can't load on the ships in port.

This is similar like Dynamo operation.

Can you retreat forces to ships that in the adjacent naval zone, how do you handle such a Dynamo?

Any feedback would be helpfull, thank you

Can you retreat forces to ships that in the adjacent naval zone, how do you handle such a Dynamo?

Any feedback would be helpfull, thank you
There are two ways.

1.) Load them outside combat (either with ships in port or by ctrl + click movement into the seazone ships are in).
2.) Have your ships of the coast with enough capacity and once beaten in combat the troops should retreat onto the ships if no other retreat path is possible. (but you can't order this manually, have to wait until they lose)

Is it possible to become described as a Major Power if you do not start as one, I seem to recall reading it was -somethign like reach 100 IC - (sorry if question is confusing).

There are two ways.

1.) Load them outside combat (either with ships in port or by ctrl + click movement into the seazone ships are in).
2.) Have your ships of the coast with enough capacity and once beaten in combat the troops should retreat onto the ships if no other retreat path is possible. (but you can't order this manually, have to wait until they lose)

I'm afraid you are right, the problem is that the retreat is "auto" as they have so bad org its virtually immediately. I had the fleet in the sea zone IIRC, but instead they retreated west and were cut out by a Soviet division coming from the south.

I really should check if you have at least "one virtual hour" that allows you to retreat them onto the ships.

Question! Hungary ~1937-8ish I started a conquest spree as Hungary. Annexed Czechs, then the Romanians, Bulgarians, Greeks and Turks. It's mid 1940 and no one else has declared war on me. I am a member of the Axis. Why? I would assume GB / allies would have? Every country I attacked was non-aligned, but surely the badboy / infamy should catch up to me? I see on GB my neutrality is something like 45/247%, so surely they would attack me?

Question! Hungary ~1937-8ish I started a conquest spree as Hungary. Annexed Czechs, then the Romanians, Bulgarians, Greeks and Turks. It's mid 1940 and no one else has declared war on me. I am a member of the Axis. Why? I would assume GB / allies would have? Every country I attacked was non-aligned, but surely the badboy / infamy should catch up to me? I see on GB my neutrality is something like 45/247%, so surely they would attack me?
Unfortunately, the vanilla game cant cope with such aggressions. It's terribly sad. Some mods fix this though.

Does Industrial Efficiency actually do anything (FtM 3.05)? I have level 5 of the tech, which claims to give me "+12.5% IC Efficiency", but I still appear to be consuming 99% of the "expected" resources (2e 1m 0.5r per IC).

Does Industrial Efficiency actually do anything (FtM 3.05)? I have level 5 of the tech, which claims to give me "+12.5% IC Efficiency", but I still appear to be consuming 99% of the "expected" resources (2e 1m 0.5r per IC).
What this does, is not reduce resources, but reduce build time and buildcost by 12.5%. So the efficiency is there.

I have similar question.

I'm playing custom made country located near Normandy. My country only consist of Caen, Le Havre, Vire and Falaise. I am a member of Axis too. I have 1.5M infantry organized into 2 Army Groups. The French masses their armies at border. The British gather majority of their fleet at English Channel. It's already 1945. Other than Germany invasion on Poland, things seem to be awful peaceful. UK doesn't declare war on Germany despite Germany invasion on Poland. US is nowhere to be seen. In fact I've played 1936 scenario countless time and I have not yet encounter any active American Forces to the point I get so bored and launch an invasion on America soil all by myself ( in one of my playthroughs ). Anyway, It's 1945 and the WWII should be over by now. My question is why it isn't started yet in my case? I only mod custom country. Everything else is default. Every single European countries other than Axis members perceived my country as their biggest threat with over 200%!! I've been waiting since 1936 without declaring any war. I can't even join WWII since both UK and France completely ignore Germany Invasion on Poland, therefore there is no WWII. Is there anyway to force the War without me started to declare war on Allies nations before the game ends in 1948?

WWII should fire automatically no later than 1940. The reason you don't see that is likely because you have modified the game.
To set off WWII in your modified game, you could load up as Britain and declare war on Germany.

Is there any way to improve the aircraft you have as Sweden? I once did quite a few techs, but it seemed like I would never get beyond my old italian biplane variant...
Note that the model files aren't that detailed, your planes need to might upgrade several steps in order for their cosmetic model to change.

Why does the UK always send its strat bombers to Dortmund, rather than the closer-to-friendly-soil Dusseldorf just down the road (which has more industry to damage)?