• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do you set objectives for your allies? Haven't been able to do it and it would probably be handy ;)

when you select a province there is an arrow in the province box pointing right, click that and your allies flags should appear, pick one and that province is a objective

Do puppets give you their strategic resources? Like if I puppet Norway as Germany do I get their Heavy Water resource?

I've been playing as the UK, and I'm sort of wondering how France is reinstituted property?

Me and the US have liberated all of Europe, and I tag as USA to get them to liberate France, however both me and USA still ended up with Vicky France provinces annexed (they conquered Vicky), and only the part of France previously occupied by Germany is now France.

i think it works the same way like it does with faction members.

Yes, like faction members.

And they will send you their surpluses, once they reach a ceiling of 1000 (according to reading I've done).

Technical progress

A question about production linked with technological progress:
If I start production of an unit, and the technology concerning this type of unit improves during production period, do I receive the vessel/division/squadron in unchanged state of the art as at the time when it was ordered, or do the changes appear in the product?

A question about production linked with technological progress:
If I start production of an unit, and the technology concerning this type of unit improves during production period, do I receive the vessel/division/squadron in unchanged state of the art as at the time when it was ordered, or do the changes appear in the product?

All units are created with the tech available at the time. Apart from certain ship techs, you can upgrade to get them up to date, though.

How often does Russia get steamrolled by Germany without a counterattack?

From the HQ unit selection screen, click on the green horizontal bar immediately above the listing of units.

or hold "ctrl" adn then click on the HQ in question.

apperntly there are 5 ways to sellect a HQ and the units releated to it, but i can only remeber 2

Is it WAD that enemy units that lost the fight (are retreating) from a territory which is already owned/occupied by my forces block retreat to my units in a nearby province? (FTM 3.05)

I hate to see few guys in some forgotten HQ fleeing for their lifes block retreat to entire armor division... ;(

Thank you for answering my recent question.
Here is another:
How do I really damage my relations with other nations (in EU and Vic2 you could simply choose to hurt them diplomatically, very useful), in order to trigger the prerequisite to certain events (in my case, as Japan, I need to damage relations for achieving the demand on Vichy-owned Cochin-China/Vietnam before I can declare war on Vichy France, not only to France, but to the U.S. and others) and is it possible to lower your neutrality in other ways than/ or additionally to/ having your domestic spies do that? - Thanks in advance...

Thank you for answering my recent question.
Here is another:
How do I really damage my relations with other nations (in EU and Vic2 you could simply choose to hurt them diplomatically, very useful), in order to trigger the prerequisite to certain events (in my case, as Japan, I need to damage relations for achieving the demand on Vichy-owned Cochin-China/Vietnam before I can declare war on Vichy France, not only to France, but to the U.S. and others) and is it possible to lower your neutrality in other ways than/ or additionally to/ having your domestic spies do that? - Thanks in advance...

spy's getting caught drops relation and so does trade deals not being accepted, so pick a target and start making silly trade deals

Can someone give me a quick rundown of aircraft controls? When I open a wing it has several sliders, range, angle and come width all locked to low levels? How do these work? Also what are the icons right above the sliders?