Don't know how the game "decide" to select onoe province or another for stockpiling.
But, you can force the nahd of the game by cancelling that convoys and replace it with the one you want... by mico managing the supply lines yourself. The supply will then flow form that new point.
MOD - Downfall (by Paglia) - for TFH 4.02 / Updated May 16th
MOD - Versions françaises des fichiers LOCALISATION (FTM 3.05 / TFH 4.02) / Mis à jour le 15 mai
AAR - North America Series Game #6 (GER) / Nun, Volk, steh auf, und Sturm, brich los! – Updated April 7th | AAR – Game #5 (ROM) – Râzboiul Sfânt Contra Bolşevismului – Axis Victory | AAR – Game #4 (ITA) – Allies/Komintern Victory | AAR – Game #3 (China/GER) – Allies/Komintern Victory | AAR – Game #2 (USA) – Allies/Komintern Victory | AAR - Game #1 (ITA) – Axis Victory
Go vote for your preffered AARJust clik here: The real nominations thread for the 2012 Iron HeAARt
The new round is now closed. But you can check to know the name of the winner! Just clik here: AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 3)
Did you check the latest AAR Showcase of the Week ? Just follow the LINK !
Don't miss the latest news in the AARLand: AARlander Edition8
How do you get your allies to give you troops as an expeditionary force. I'm playing a game as Germany (first one controlling most of my armies) and want to be able to utilize Romanian and Italian armies which are currently playing tiddlywinks. I remember reading somewhere that you can assign your allies a location and they'll send troops there, but I can not seem to find the buttom that controls this.
1. Playing as Soviet Union, declared war on Manchu/Japan after they Marco Polo Bridge-ed Shanxi and brought in the two Chinas (one of whom I had guaranteed/attempting to "sphere"). Manchukuo, with massive support from Japan, nonetheless gets caned hard by Shanxi (and a little bit from Nat' China), but I am first to Harbin. This forces Man' to go GiE/surrender, but in spite of not assigning any kind of wargoal against them (that I can see), Shanxi claims all of the remaining territories that were still in Manchu' hands at their surrender. I set a Conquer wargoal against Manchukuo at the commencement of hostilities.
Why does Shanxi get all of Manchukuo's territory?
How can I take it for myself (preferably without enraging the Allies, who are influencing them)?
2. I'm influencing Sinkiang into the Comintern. The tooltip over the "offer alliance" button explained that I had to reduce my own neutrality relative to threat, but once I hit the threshold, the requirement shot up again, saying I had to wait until their neutrality came down below 25 (from ~40). Is this a bug?
Is there a better way to encourage nations to ally with you/join your faction? I've figured out how to manage drift with relation scores, threat, guarantees etc., but once I've got a nation into my "corner", there seems to be no way I can help bring down their neutrality (raising the threat against them appears to have no effect). For example, Communist China is at war with Japan, and shows no sign of ever wanting to team with me... in fact, they're drifting towards the Axis (which already includes Japan) because of the alignment penalty for already being to closely aligned to me. C'est ridicule!
3. What makes a good counter to CVs? I'm up against the IJN, and they have loads of them...
Last edited by soup_alex; 02-02-2012 at 18:42.
Playing as Germany using Diday Ice mod.
My question is rather simple, and I think I know the answer to it but I just want to make sure.
Essentially, I've just recently researched tech to get the upgraded versions of the Medium Tanks, resulting in my Panzer IV's turning into the Panther tank. So any new tank I build will always be a Panther in addition to any existing Panzer IV will be upgraded to a Panther if I have it set to upgrade.
My question is, is there any way for me to have the option to continue building Panzer IV's in addition to having Panthers? I know historically the Panther was designed to replace the IV but they were built fewer in numbers and I would like to know if there is some way to continue building previous models.
xydonus agreat point I would like the option of building certain (in some cases obsolete) models and this would be a case in point. To the best of my knowledge once the upgrade has been made thats it and thats what you build. It is the same for all countries however and the AI will only build the latest.
This I guess is supposed to simulate the continuous improvement of, in this case tanks, models including upgrades within the previous marks as well. Memory and process limitations.
Hope for the best but prepare for the worst - There ain't any stupid questions, only silly answers
The glass is half full: optimist
The glass is half empty: pessimist
The glass is twice as large as it needs to be: Engineer
How do you use the cheats? Like the fog of war cheat.
What do you write to get it into effect? In EU2 which I used to play you had to use F12 (I think) and then write the code and push enter.
Type any cheat commands into that dialogue box, hit enter, and you should see a confirmation message displayed (I think). Good for toggles where no change is immediately apparent, e.g. for knowing whether you've accidentally left "yesmen" or the equivalent running.
1. In serial runs, does each finished division automatically give practical bonuses to the subsequent items in that same serial production run, or do they need to be cancelled and restarted to gain them?
2. What do the two numbers mean on the bottom of counters?
3. Do engineer brigades give the bonus of quicker repairs to armour/mech and/or infrastructure in a province?
4. Are garrisons like in hoi2 in that they could not attack another province (ie. occupied by partisans)
5. I find that shift/crl dont work for some things to speed by the slider, like production and leadership sliders. Is there another hotkey for these?
6. When new technology is researched that effects serial production queues, do they need to be restarted to build the updated brigades or will it happen automatically for all future brigades in serial queues?
Last edited by Starcraftmazter; 04-02-2012 at 08:19.
1. Practical boni are applied automatically. The cost of an item in the queue is flexible, it can change over time (e.g. if it takes over a month, the daily IC cost can increase as practicals decay, but if a related item is finished, the cost will decrease as the practical takes a boost).
2. I have no earthly idea. I hope someone else does
3. Nope (at least, none that I am aware of!). Engineers are simply for attaching to other divisions (usually INF) to increase or decrease terrain effects (makes crossing rivers, defending cities easier, for starters)
4. Garrisons can attack, but they're not very well-suited to the role (poor Toughness and being probably the slowest-moving unit in the game)
5. I'm not sure I understand the question. When using the sliders, I generally just lock some to the required amount and manually allocate the rest.
6. I'm not sure, but it seems likely that even the next one in the queue will be built to the spec given before more recent research was completed. You could cancel the build and restart it if not too far along (I'd wait for the item in-progress to complete), or you could just bite the bullet and let it finish and pay the upgrade cost (time and IC).
Thanks buddy. With 5), lets say in the production screen you want to build 99 serial convoys. I can't get to the 99 quickly using shift or control, I have to wait for it to increase 1 by 1 as I hold the plus. Is there a wa yof moving it quicker?
EDIT: left is attack, right is defence e.g a unit 9-5 is better on attack then defence
1. Is it no longer possible/relevant to annex countries? (since hoi2).
2. What do war goals mean (or rather do) when you dow a country?
3. How does upgrading ships compar eto hoi2
4. If you attack from an allied province, do you get the conquered province or does the ally?
5. As Germany, why does danzig have partisan activity - isnt it meant to be a core?
6. Playing as majors, do you need to do something to get your allies to do stuff? I'm playing as Germany, 1941, and Italy has not done anything in Africa or anywhere else?
Last edited by Starcraftmazter; 05-02-2012 at 11:00.
How about carriers, can you still upgrade CAGs irrespective fo the carriers?
"Experience is something you don't usually get until just after you need it"