Do you want an in-depth strategy guide?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(279789)

Corporal
1 Badges
Mar 6, 2011
  • Magicka
Hello fellow Magicka players.

Not to brag or anything but I recently beat the challenge modes (alone) without any greater Magicks or any other ridiculous spell combinations such as aoe shield and healing mine spam. I then realised that I have a pretty solid understanding of the game mechanics and techniques for countering the enemy. Therefore I am asking you if you would like me to write an in-depth guide on how to do this.

I have seen many guides providing information about spell combinations and their characteristics and such but I am more interested in analysing mob-specific counters, that is, what works best in what situation against what type of enemies. I am fairly sure you would like to see this. I ask this, however, because I am not sure if this already exists somewhere (I have not found any thus far) and I will not put the effort into this if it turns out that it does. Note that I am not planning on writing strategies for adventure mode chapters and boss encounters (although I might add this if requested excessively), only general techniques for each type of enemy in the game.

Last edited:
Do you want an in-depth strategy guide?
Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! (Had to do it)

And yeah, the Magickapedia is good and all, but it's still lacking. Your strategy guide for dealing with certain enemies or enemy groups would be a vital addition.

Your strategy guide for dealing with certain enemies or enemy groups would be a vital addition.

This is what I was thinking and hoping.

Edit: Actually, looking through the Magickapedia I found a sub-section guide called Monsters under "In Depth Information" which does exactly what I was planning to do. It is indeed lacking a bit however. It is missing a few monsters and some lack descriptions.

Last edited:
What monsters are missing on the magickapedia? I was sure I added all of them, but we really need more editor on the wiki. Which reminds me that I still need to finish the monster pages

Looking through the monsters page I thought there was one missing but it was not, sorry. It is still incomplete though. It looks pretty good so far however.