+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you see the screenshots?

Johan's Home Account Paradox Dev Team Balor's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Did you see the screenshots?

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Now I did.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    81 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Blog Entries
    Very nice!
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Forum's #1 Irishman Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

The mist makes it very atmospheric and, and, well, Japanese

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Looks great! Is it multi angle like EU:Rome?
    Though I don't know any famous clan named "Chuzenji".
    Monumenta Iaponiae Historica : total improvement mod for Sengoku (ver.0.6832:updated on 23.11.2012)
    Additional Scenarios (1180, 1561, 1582 and 1600), More Historical Characters and Rebalancing
    General description about MIH for non registered forum users is here in Sengoku main forum

Mod for EU4: Pax Sinica (East Asia Mod)/Bella Iaponica (Japan Mod)/ Bookmarks
    Three Mods for CK2
    :Bookmarks/ Climate Classification/Hedeby Republic

Sweden in a Japanese game: AAR of Koei's Genghis Khan IV

Great - latest Clausewitz engine maps are getting better and better.

I would add some shading to settlement models or tone down their textures perhaps.

Note the field textures at the bottom right of the last shot - new and very well done.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    The mist makes it very atmospheric and, and, well, Japanese
    True, terrain map looks great, and these are just early screenies. Screens have just the right atmosphere.
    "It is because people's minds are not logical and enlightened that the Empire is in disorder. If the country is not properly ruled there will be no end to rebellions. And if anyone wishes to get the knowledge of how to rule it properly he will only find it in books. That is why the publication of books is the beginning of beneficient rule."

- Tokugawa Ieyasu

The interface looks very much like the one used in CK2. Are those placeholders or are they permanent?

It's very nice and the map looks stunning

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Looking awesome!
    Why do you sound surprised? I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America - Liz Lemon

More rice fields! This is Japan we are talking about
    'Whoever conquers a free city and does not demolish it commits a great error and may expect to be ruined himself.'

There are three more screens here.

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold500k club

Planeta Tierra, Sistema Solar, Via Láctea
    Looks good. I hope that CK2 will look so good like this.
    Si no luchas al menos respeta a los que sí lo hacen. José Martí
    Rapper, I am like a book, you never will touch me. Melow

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

And the cover art...

Not really a fascist brony monsterfurby's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Interesting - Nobufusa is only Hatamoto, not Daimyo. Unless my understanding of Japanese history is completely off, a Hatamoto was usually a subordinate officer to a Daimyo, right? So, I assume that CK2's multi-level titles will be in? (i.e. Daimyo = Duke, Hatamoto = Count)

(Man, this is getting closer to Sword of the Samurai every minute. Really, really interesting.)
    Public Service Announcement:
    "...this is still a free country and anyone telling a
    fellow like me "brother you're full of ****" better be
    good and ready to answer politely when asked if he'd care
    to say why!"

旗本 中善寺信房?
    Don't know if there was such a samurai. If he is a generic one then it is great that his name sounds natural to Japanese ear, which was rare in the past Paradox games. In EU2 there was a general called Kagemusha...
    I however prefer Chuzenji Nobufusa to Nobufusa of Chuzenji, again this sounds more natural. Also, I am not sure the rank Hatamoto was widely used at that time.

By the way, will there be any foreign samurais? Ones like English Miura Anjin(William Adams), Dutch Ya Yousu(Jan Joosten van Lodensteijn), African Yasuke(ex-Portuguese slave), or maybe a Swedish samurai called Ando Yohan?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Yeye the screens are great, but will we be able to play as they mighty macaques?!

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by monsterfurby View Post
    Interesting - Nobufusa is only Hatamoto, not Daimyo. Unless my understanding of Japanese history is completely off, a Hatamoto was usually a subordinate officer to a Daimyo, right? So, I assume that CK2's multi-level titles will be in? (i.e. Daimyo = Duke, Hatamoto = Count)

(Man, this is getting closer to Sword of the Samurai every minute. Really, really interesting.)
    IIRC, a Hatamoto is a trusted retainer (samurai/vassal) of a lord. So definitely not a daimyo in itself.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Shame Hokkaido in't there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast