• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I have to say I'm not very thrilled by this project. But I suppose I'll buy it anyway to support Paradox, as I always do. I hope the money is used to develop expansions to Vicky 2... :)

Well, I like Rome, especially with the VV addon.
But it looks more like it will be a game similar to CKII. If they make it complex enough, it has great pontential. Imagine yourself starting as a vassal, uniting a clan and conqer japan on a hard long road.

I will definitely buy it. Like every handmade paradox game :)

If it does work out that the Sengoku mechanics are based much the same as CKII then it will be very interesting indeed. CK-DVIP has taken many of my hours over the years and I too enjoy EU-Rome VV. This will be one to watch through development and yes, I will probably buy it out of curiosity and to support PI.

Id rather forget about Rome. Most of the character system was oversimplified and just plain unappealing. Rome was a step backwards in my opinion. Let's hope this game follows the CK mold; expanding and improving upon the game's concept.