• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but itd be unique, and probably very marketable. and puts swords and uniforms together
the napoleonic wars had swords and uniforms and arent currently covered by paradox. not sure if anyone was dressed black though.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, cannot wait :D

Still have absolutely no clue... but the Macedonia idea sounds somewhat plausible!

What bothers me is how small that'd be; Macedona/Greece/Asia Minor tops, right? Seems so tiny; like just a combat scenario for HoI?

What bothers me is how small that'd be; Macedona/Greece/Asia Minor tops, right? Seems so tiny; like just a combat scenario for HoI?

It could include things going on at the same time but unrelated, ireland was very busy, plenty was going on in north africa, persia and india and other places too. who knows about china but there are lots of chinese people so probably they did stuff too. Using Macedonia's prince as the covergirl to sell and name it wouldnt have to restrict it to greece

I'd say it depends really on the size of the provinces - the Rome world was small, yes, but a more detailled map with smaller provinces would offer great strategic depth, wouldn't it?

Less than five minutes and the mystery is solved! I still stand by my words: Alexander or Japan.

My colonial idea is still the best.

You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.