• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, not fantasy. Excellent.

I'm thinking Alexander the Great.

I don't think it is Japan given DW's focus. I am more incline towards South America, the Incas to be more precise, the Sun will shine provided you sacrifice enough people!

I don't think it is Japan given DW's focus. I am more incline towards South America, the Incas to be more precise, the Sun will shine provided you sacrifice enough people!

that would actually be more interesting but what about the black uniforms?

Well, it could be an Alexander the Great game, after all the Persian Immortals wore black (What do you mean 300 was not factually correct? Hollywood taught me all the history I need demmit).

In all seriousness, I think that it will be a far east/central asia game. I am guessing that they tried to focus there for divine wind, and had so much fun/realized that there is so much potential that they are going back to there for a full game.

I am all for it, and I was genuinely worried that it would be a fantasy game or something.

Yes!

Still the same engine? The new games on this engine runs horribly slow, even on the best hardware.

No they don't, I run pretty good hardware, and my games whizz by.

Status
Not open for further replies.