• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does this look familiar to you? I don't know....

Englandball10.png

Hm...

Englandball11.png

ASSIMILATION.

Englandball12.png

Let this be known as the moment England was declared the ruler of the planet.

Fantastic illustrations. Love the humour, I shall certainly be following this!

Ha ha ha! I loved that "assimilation." I could just hear those voices in my head.

Englandball is here again.

Englandball13.png

Scotland apparently does not think very well. Scotland will pay dearly.

Englandball14.png

The threat is growing bigger, AND ENGLAND IS GROWING LARGER! HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHOHEOHEOHEOHEOHE.

Englandball15.png

Whenever I'd attack a 10-stack, suddenly it would stand up against over 20 until the other 30,000 troops from all over Castille made it to the battle and pushed us back out. Luckily, Portugal had Algarve and Porto shaved off so I am using them as a basing for the showdown at high noon. Why high noon? My manpower is COMPLETELY exhausted, and if I can lure Castille into one final trap, I can siege any unit producing provinces with a 3-stack(2 Inf 1 Cav).

If all goes well, then I think I'll be getting revenge for the poor little Portuguese who sacrificed their lives to inevitably become a landing base of operations.

And I'll be giving them Salamanca.

And whatever has manpower.

Preview for tomorrow: ASSIMILATION PROCESS BEGINNING.

Scotland apparently does not think very well.

Too true, we're half-drunk most of the time. Well done against Castille, the illustrations are good as ever.

I'm feeling better, but couldn't get to my comp. on Friday.

Englandball continues, but not exactly on a good note!

Englandball16.png

Of course, I was still charging my laser. Castille then offered me peace, presumably out of pity or something. I rejected it. Bad idea.

Englandball17.png

I think the comet was a "worse" omen than I thought. Burgundy wants more hair so they're trying to take Caux.

Englandball18.png

What happens when you don't pay your marriage debts.

This all happened in the beginning of January, no less.