• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Between England's ability to grow bigger and eat other characters, and Burgandy's ability to assimilate opponents, I sense some interesting turns...

Good stuff. And yes, if the opportunity is there, I'd attack Burgundy. That hair is beginning to worry me...

I don't know, but I noticed that when playing Castille! :)

Aliasing - A bit late for that.

Henry - Burgundy has the second highest income, but the most likely long time rival appears to be Castille right now.

morningSIDEr - It always wants more.

Blinkingsky - That happens a lot to you? Odd.

Warluster - YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

And now back to the comics;

Englandball19.png

As it turns out, and I truly have no idea why, I was able to rack up enough warscore to release Granada. Really, I don't know how I got enough, nor did I check.

Englandball20.png

Here's the funny thing(besides the fact that Burgundy doesn't have enough manpower and France doesn't have enough anything); they both are Reconquesting Caux. I'm actually thinking of losing this on purpose just to see the two "winners" tear each other apart later.

Englandball21.png

THIS IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST NON-MILITARY AI MOVES I HAVE SEEN. As it turns out, Bohemia has been doing the Humilation Conga from day 1, losing all of its Imperial Authority and eventually getting curbstomped by Austria. THEN France embargoed it, its ruler died(of course, since they lost HRE to Austria) AND they're heirless, and we all know what happens when a country is heirless.

So what do they do? They ally with the person who's at war with their enemies(bar Austria). France and Burgundy are nowhere in the "rivals/enemies" list. Excellent job, Bohemia.

Excellent job.

AAR is pure WIN (though the comic element, especially OPMs and speech lines must take some effort right?)

I like the look of Burgundball, he's so villainous

England, Victorious

I like the look of Burgundball, he's so villainous

He kind of looks like a cross between Elvis Presley and James Bond... :p

Good update! Though I thought poor Portugal was going to get some provinces in return for being absolutely destroyed?