• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Shackel

Major
38 Badges
Jul 3, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Crusader Kings II
I looked at Polandball, and decided to adapt it into an AAR. This week will be low on updates(just this one, really), but the next week shall be much more active. The major explanation will be below the comics themselves.

Rules/Settings:

-No cheatin'
-No exploitin'
-Nothing majorly unfair
- DW, 5.0
- All default settings except Lucky Nations(OFF), as of Chapter 8 I have lowered the graphics, however.
- Switching to another nation every 100 years.
- 1399 start

-Table of Contents-

1 - "Teutoniiiiiiics!": This one here, lazy.
2 - "France is Delicious"
3 - "Everybody Point and Laugh"
4 - "ASSIMILATE"
5 - "Exhaustion"
6 - "A bad omen!"
7 - "Thievery and Betrayal"
When are updates?
8 - "The Return!"

I update the comic 1-3 times between Thursday and Sunday. Depending on the situation, more may come out during the week itself if things work out well.

And with that, here are the first three comics.

Englandball1.jpg

-What happen: I started the game, immediately got an offer from Teutonic Order(didn't fit in right), and then God told me to kill all the Irish people. It was great fun. Moved 1 towards Offense(-1), and put my money into Production and Land.-

Englandball2.jpg

-What happen: Remember that alliance I mentioned? It fit here in a perfect example of how Cascading alliances get ridiculous.-

Englandball3.jpg

-What happen: I was just about to attack France while they were preoccupied with Bohemia(the usual), then Denmark/All of Scandinavia attacked the Teutonic Order over a useless island. I was just going to demolish their navy. Instead, they beat mine with a measly 11 ships then TOOK 2 ships. I'm going to use my rage on France now.

Oh, and Sweden routinely attempts to invade me.-

Author Note: Now, you might be wondering "why is this so blurry". The answer is that Imageshack doesn't work for crap, and Photobucket decided it would be HILARIOUS to convert everything to a jpg file.

Last edited:
I'm lovin' this. Subscribed! :D

You know, England's ability to grow a giant mouth at will should frighten the other nations.

I've ran into a "small" problem.

I just lost most of my work(Automatic updates got me while I was eating dinner. I thought I had saved it and started another game to pass the time, but the autosaves wiped everything out), to the point where I only have a few of the provinces of the last comic occupied. I'm pretty sure I can get things done, but the next update will have to be postponed until tomorrow or so.

Sorry, guys.

Oh, seeing how I can only do this particular AAR on the weekends(Laptop only during the week), I will be doing a Kaiserreich AAR during the week!

Oho! I was able to replicate my events! An early update!

Englandball7.png

Poor, poor France.

Englandball8.png

Unfortunately France will be a grand total of 1.5 provinces by the time everyone else is done with 'er!

Englandball9.png

For those wondering, Achaea got nothing after it did all the work. Sicily got a province it not only didn't occupy but doesn't have a core on.

Poor Achaea.

Achaea got gypped! I say England take revenge or something something...