• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He kind of looks like a cross between Elvis Presley and James Bond... :p

Good update! Though I thought poor Portugal was going to get some provinces in return for being absolutely destroyed?

Couldn't; had to deal with Burgundy, and the last thing I needed was to be at war with Castille AND Aragon. Then with France declaring war on me I'd be at war with most of Western Europe, and that would suck.

Good stuff. I love the image of the black eye and mud spattered on Bohemia, I almost feel sorry for them. Almost, but for the fact they've proven my nemesis in countless other games!

Alright, it seems like I have had myself a save game error. I've been trying for a couple weeks to see if I left a back-up or if I can just fix it, just saying that I'd be able to pick up where I started from without too much of a problem if it was only 1 or 2 weeks, but now it is rather obvious that it might be just a wee bit longer of a wait, but don't worry, it's not a matter of "if" I find my back-up, but "when".

I've had a few problems before, and if I really can't find it, then I promise you I will painstakingly recreate the previous events just to get back to where I was before the save broke.

Chapter 8 - THE RETURN!

I'm back! Scholar, I gotta say, you pretty much saved this thing after I got the save file back. Chances are, updates will be MUCH more regular. I have a back-up, a back-up FOR the back-up(I lose back-ups a lot) and even one in an email just waiting for me. With the faster times and summer, there's nothing stopping this AAR!

Englandball22.png

What happen: Remember how I stole Granada? Yep, it came back and stabbed Burgundy right in the Auvergne(sp?). Took their attention away just enough to strike down the Burgundians. In all honesty, I thought about keeping them alive as a "Final Boss" of sorts, but they were a little too close to #1 for comfort, even after the victory I've only cut down ~2,000 manpower.

Englandball23.png

What happen: Aftermath.

Englandball24.png

What happen: My population is very... slow. I got the little "reputation or stability loss" event.

More than FOUR YEARS after the war ended.

Final words on this one: I've fought against not only Castille, but a combination of Aragon, France and Burgundy with absolutely no extra manpower. In all honesty, that was a moment that nearly convinced me to start this over as a serious AAR. I was on the wall.

Very good to see this return. When your population recovers I look forward to England continuing her Auvergne kicking once again.

I love how Burgundy gets stabbed, and he's just like, "Oh no you didn't!"