+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: England can into space! - A Polandball-esque AAR.

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardWarlock 2: The Exiled

Ah, so Aragon is in a PU with Burgundy... nasty.

Castille has already stolen Valencia and Aragon(and for some reason not Alicante, leaving Aragon looking stupid), so it won't be too odd.

Can't wait for Burgundy to get Italian Ambitions.

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

I love that Burgundy!

Well, I'll be starting creation of the next chapter around 11-12, so here's a question: Should I kill Burgundy?

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    This is actually really funny...
    And yes
    murder the frenchmen

Between England's ability to grow bigger and eat other characters, and Burgandy's ability to assimilate opponents, I sense some interesting turns...
    WritAAR of the Week
    3/8/2004 | 8/10/2014

Crusader Kings
    House of Threedrop [A Game of Thrones Mod AAR] - Ongoing | Rise of the Nerevarine [An Elder Kings Mod AAR] - Ongoing
    Playing House Arryn in Seven Kingdoms: A Game of Thrones AAR - Ongoing

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Good stuff. And yes, if the opportunity is there, I'd attack Burgundy. That hair is beginning to worry me...
    This AAR Soks
    WritAAR of the Week: 8 January 2012 and Weekly AAR Showcase: 15 April 2012

Are you Deshtined to suffer another kiss?
    Favourite EU Comedy AAR AARland Choice AwAARds 2010 (Q3) and 2011 (Q3)
    Character Writer of the Week: 5 December 2010

My Inkwell - Warning! This content is rated EP: Extremely Poor
    Fan of the Week: 7 September 2010, 27 February 2011 and 26 April 2012

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Why is it in DW that Aragon ALWAYS becomes the junior partner to Burgundy in a PU within the first few years of the game?
    Current AAR's:

N/A

Abandoned beyond all hope due to me being very lazy, stupid, and also not having the saves any more AAR's:

Devlet-i Ebed-müddet: An Ottoman Empire AAR
    Venezia!-A Venice AAR
    Vassal No More-A Serbian Empire AAR

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

I don't know, but I noticed that when playing Castille!
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Waging War with Words Warluster's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLead and Gold
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2

Looks like Burgundy is having a bad heir day!!!

Kill 'em all :]
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Warluster View Post
    Looks like Burgundy is having a bad heir day!!!
    Oh, dear. That was dreadful.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Aliasing - A bit late for that.

Henry - Burgundy has the second highest income, but the most likely long time rival appears to be Castille right now.

morningSIDEr - It always wants more.

Blinkingsky - That happens a lot to you? Odd.

Warluster - YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

And now back to the comics;

As it turns out, and I truly have no idea why, I was able to rack up enough warscore to release Granada. Really, I don't know how I got enough, nor did I check.

Here's the funny thing(besides the fact that Burgundy doesn't have enough manpower and France doesn't have enough anything); they both are Reconquesting Caux. I'm actually thinking of losing this on purpose just to see the two "winners" tear each other apart later.

THIS IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST NON-MILITARY AI MOVES I HAVE SEEN. As it turns out, Bohemia has been doing the Humilation Conga from day 1, losing all of its Imperial Authority and eventually getting curbstomped by Austria. THEN France embargoed it, its ruler died(of course, since they lost HRE to Austria) AND they're heirless, and we all know what happens when a country is heirless.

So what do they do? They ally with the person who's at war with their enemies(bar Austria). France and Burgundy are nowhere in the "rivals/enemies" list. Excellent job, Bohemia.

Excellent job.

Aaaw help Bohemia >:]
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Poor Bohemia
    The list of all my AARs: INKWELL

Current AAR: Golden Sun - A KR Kurdistan AAR - Darkest Hour
    The Policies of Grandeur - Coming Soon!

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

AAR is pure WIN (though the comic element, especially OPMs and speech lines must take some effort right?)

I like the look of Burgundball, he's so villainous

England, Victorious

Waging War with Words Warluster's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLead and Gold
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Laurwin View Post
    I like the look of Burgundball, he's so villainous
    He kind of looks like a cross between Elvis Presley and James Bond...

Good update! Though I thought poor Portugal was going to get some provinces in return for being absolutely destroyed?

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Turn around we go south
    To Gay Paree!
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast