+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: England can into space! - A Polandball-esque AAR.

Does this look familiar to you? I don't know....

Hm...

ASSIMILATION.

Let this be known as the moment England was declared the ruler of the planet.

This is too good, thanks for taking the time to draw these awesome pictures. Great aar!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Fantastic illustrations. Love the humour, I shall certainly be following this!
    This AAR Soks
    WritAAR of the Week: 8 January 2012 and Weekly AAR Showcase: 15 April 2012

Are you Deshtined to suffer another kiss?
    Favourite EU Comedy AAR AARland Choice AwAARds 2010 (Q3) and 2011 (Q3)
    Character Writer of the Week: 5 December 2010

My Inkwell - Warning! This content is rated EP: Extremely Poor
    Fan of the Week: 7 September 2010, 27 February 2011 and 26 April 2012

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    To quote myself:

"I like it!"

I like it even more now. Also, very humorous, if not a challenging/suspenseful country to play.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Here's something fun!

Now, I have 21,000 men and high quality men at that. Portugal has 14,000 men marching into the east. Castille has stolen Aragon + Valencia, but Aragon and I have very "lukewarm" relations. Navarra is a potential ally.

How do you think I should dismantle ol' Castille?

Ha ha ha! I loved that "assimilation." I could just hear those voices in my head.
    Rise of the Nerevarine [An Elder Kings Mod AAR] - CK2 - Ongoing

This aar is very funny.

Seems EUIII is going through a wave of comedic comics with Ulm, the Rage thread and now this.

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Polandball comics! Subbies!

England is such an arse. I love it!
    The list of all my AARs: INKWELL

Current AAR: Golden Sun - A KR Kurdistan AAR - Darkest Hour
    The Policies of Grandeur - Coming Soon!

Alright, as usual a new update will be up on Thursday or Friday. I will be updating the OP to show this.

This week was more of an exception where I had more than the weekend to use my main computer.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Pure victoglory.
    You have my comments!

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

The crushing of Castille will be most excellent!
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I love polandball

Englandball is here again.

Scotland apparently does not think very well. Scotland will pay dearly.

The threat is growing bigger, AND ENGLAND IS GROWING LARGER! HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHOHEOHEOHEOHEOHE.

Whenever I'd attack a 10-stack, suddenly it would stand up against over 20 until the other 30,000 troops from all over Castille made it to the battle and pushed us back out. Luckily, Portugal had Algarve and Porto shaved off so I am using them as a basing for the showdown at high noon. Why high noon? My manpower is COMPLETELY exhausted, and if I can lure Castille into one final trap, I can siege any unit producing provinces with a 3-stack(2 Inf 1 Cav).

If all goes well, then I think I'll be getting revenge for the poor little Portuguese who sacrificed their lives to inevitably become a landing base of operations.

And I'll be giving them Salamanca.

And whatever has manpower.

Preview for tomorrow: ASSIMILATION PROCESS BEGINNING.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

And so Iberia was conquered once again.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Shackel View Post
    Scotland apparently does not think very well.
    Too true, we're half-drunk most of the time. Well done against Castille, the illustrations are good as ever.
    This AAR Soks
    WritAAR of the Week: 8 January 2012 and Weekly AAR Showcase: 15 April 2012

Are you Deshtined to suffer another kiss?
    Favourite EU Comedy AAR AARland Choice AwAARds 2010 (Q3) and 2011 (Q3)
    Character Writer of the Week: 5 December 2010

My Inkwell - Warning! This content is rated EP: Extremely Poor
    Fan of the Week: 7 September 2010, 27 February 2011 and 26 April 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend. I was bed-ridden on Saturday and have just been able to get out of my bed and access the computer not but a few minutes ago.

I'm feeling better, but couldn't get to my comp. on Friday.

Englandball continues, but not exactly on a good note!

Of course, I was still charging my laser. Castille then offered me peace, presumably out of pity or something. I rejected it. Bad idea.

I think the comet was a "worse" omen than I thought. Burgundy wants more hair so they're trying to take Caux.

What happens when you don't pay your marriage debts.

This all happened in the beginning of January, no less.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast