• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1.Will you be able to play more of DH and post more feedback?

Sure, no problem from me.

2.BTW how is the Pacific Theatre working? Is the JAP AI any good? Is the US AI active? Is China still alive by 1941?

I have only played as Japan in 1936, and it was only a little of time, so I need more time playing the game to tell you about this. Expect update around Tuesday or so, when I have free time to play the whole campaign again. Sorry about this.

3. Saberger, have you seen AI concentrating their tank divs for assault or is AI spreading their armor and use it for anti-rebel missions?

Both. Germany used some tank divisions to quell the rebel in Smolensk when I played as Japan. And when you talk about Russia, there's a time when they concentrate their tank forces around Hungary's provinces.

Another feedback session is great news!

Next time when you play as japan please focus on the war against US and allies, dont bother too much about china. What would be interesting is to see how the AI will defend the colonies and how USA will try to beat you.

How did AI russia act during its wars?

Are there many NEW Tech Teams?

Can you look over some minors, and say how they have been, or haven't been upgraded in this regard?