• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait, how can you conquer the whole world when there's no Sweden?
Maybe all of Europe is turned into a single OP country, called European Union?

That would be reasonable for a Modern Day Scenario/Near Future Scenario, but the 'there will be swords' hint conflicts with that.

Conquering the world is the goal.

[video=youtube;X8u7px_GzWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ[/video]

I think this threw us all off. Either this is a trick hint, like in "You must conquer the whole world, and everyone knows China/the Mediterranean is the whole world (at least the only part that matters)!" or this is actually a fantasy game after all.

It seems they finally admitted Sweden isn't a part of the civilized world:D

Jokes aside, I guess this means it's a fantasy game afterall...and it seems someone else bought the A Song Of Ice And Fire licence already. Curses!

It seems they finally admitted Sweden isn't a part of the civilized world:D

Jokes aside, I guess this means it's a fantasy game afterall...and it seems someone else bought the A Song Of Ice And Fire licence already. Curses!
Unfortunately, this hint would also invalidate a game in the Song of Ice and Fire universe. We only know very small parts of that world: Westeros is just a small continent and only a few locations from the rest of the world are mentioned. So no ASOIAF World Conquest unless GRRM would let Paradox take A LOT of liberties with his world :(

So you mean conquering the known world is the goal?

WC? Awww man :( What about us RP freaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.